Kubota BX2680 Specs, Weight, Price, Review, Horsepower, Attachments, Overview
If you’re searching for Kubota BX2680 specs, price, reviews, Weight, and features, you’ve come to the right place. Our commercialvehicleinfo team has confirmed this information with several Kubota associates and agents.
Let’s discuss the Kubota BX2680 price, specifications, and reviews. It can be challenging to find complete information online.
We recommend that you save your valuable time and energy. Our commercialvehicleinfo team has compiled complete and step-by-step information on the Kubota BX2680 price, specs, reviews, Weight, and features to make your search easier.
Let’s move on to the main topic.
Kubota BX2680 Overview
The Kubota BX2680 4WD compact utility tractor is part of the BX80 series. Kubota manufactured this tractor in 2017. Kubota BX2680 has a 1.0L three-cylinder diesel engine and a hydrostatic transmission with High Low gear shift (2 forward and (2) reverse).
Kubota was used in the Kubota BX2680 utility tractor. It is a 1L, 1,001 cm 2, (61.1 cu*in), three-cylinder natural, aspirated diesel engine.
The cylinder bore measures 76.0mm (2.99in) and the stroke measures 73.6mm (2.9in). The engine produced 25.8 PS (19.0kW; 25.5HP) of gross output power, 19.7 PS (14.5KW; 19.5HP) of PTO horsepower, and 60.2 N*m (6.9 kg*m; 44.4 ft*lb of torque).
Kubota BX2680 features hydrostatic power steering, hydraulic disc brakes, an open operator station (Rollover protection structure), and 25.0 Liters (6.6 US gal.; 5.5 Imp. gal) fuel tank.
Kubota BX2680 New Price
Kubota BX2680 Original Price: $13,347 USD
Kubota BX2680 Horsepower
Kubota BX2680 packs a 24.8-horsepower diesel engine.
Kubota BX2680 Weight
Kubota BX2680 Operating Weight: 1477.1 lbs (670 kg)
Kubota BX2680 Engine Oil Capacity
Kubota BX2680 Oil capacity: 4.0 L (4.23 US. qt, 3.52 Imp. qt.)
Kubota BX2680 Features
- Kubota’s all-powerful diesel engine: The rugged and well-built Kubota diesel engines are the heart of all BX Series tractors. They were specifically designed for the BX Series. The BX1880 and BX2380/BX23S have powerful 16.6 horsepower and 21.6 horsepower diesel engines respectively. While the B2680 has a 24.8 horsepower diesel engine underneath the hood, the B2680 is incredibly powerful.
- The power of versatility: For added efficiency and precision, equip the BX tractor to include a variety of optional attachments. You can get everything you need to plow through the most difficult tasks, including snowblowers, snowblowers, and grapples.
- Quick-tach loader that can change your life: The new Switch-Tach loader allows you to remove the loader from the tractor without having to get down. It also includes the disconnection of hydraulic connections. No tools are required.
- K-connect front implements – Time-saving: With just a touch of a lever, the K-connect 4 Point Hitch lets you connect any front implement and the PTO connection in no time.
- Amazing ground clearance: BX Series provides plenty of ground clearance The BX Series offers plenty of ground clearance – 8.3 inches with BX1880, 8.3 inches for BX1880, 8.9 inches for BX2380/BX2680/BX23S. This will help you get over obstacles like rocks and other things that may block your path.
Kubota BX2680 Specifications
|Length||2,120 mm (83.5 in)|
|Width||1,145 mm (45.1 in)|
|Height||2,110 mm (83.1 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,400 mm (55.1 in)|
|Weight||660 kg (1455 lbs)|
|Fuel tank capacity||25.0 liters (6.6 US gal.; 5.5 Imp. gal)|
|Battery||12V, CCA: 560A|
|Cabin type||Open operator station with ROPS|
|Engine model||Kubota D902|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, inline|
|Displacement||0.9 L, 898 cm2, (54.8 cu·in)|
|Bore and stroke||72.0 mm X 73.6 mm (2.83 in X 2.9 in)|
|Horsepower||23.3 PS (17.1 kW; 23.0 HP) at 3,200 rpm|
|Torque||56.1 N·m (5.7 kg·m, 41.3 ft·lb)|
|Oil capacity:||3.3 L (3.49 US. qt, 2.9 Imp. qt.)|
|Coolant capacity:||3.1 L (3.28 US. qt, 2.73 Imp. qt.)|
Transmission and Chassis
|Chassis||4×4 MFWD 4WD|
|Steering type||Hydrostatic type|
|Brakes||Wet disk type|
|Gears||High-Low gear shift (2 forward and 2 reverse)|
|Speed||Forward: 13.0 kmh (8.1 mph) Reverse: 10.0 (6.2 mph)|
|Transmission oil capacity||11.3 L (11.94 US. qt, 9.94 Imp. qt.)|
|Rear tires||Lawn/turf-ind: 26×12.00-12|
|Lift capacity||308 kg (679 lbs)|
PTO (Power take-off shaft)
|Middle PTO type||–|
|Middle PTO speed||2,500 rpm|
|Rear PTO type||Independent|
|Rear PTO speed||540 rpm|
|Pressure||1850 psi (127.6 bar)|
|Pump flow||6.2 gpm (23.5 lpm)|
Kubota BX2680 Review Video
Kubota BX2680 Attachments
- Kubota RCK54D-18BX mid-mount 48 in (1,210 mm) mower deck
- Kubota RCK54-23BX-1 mid-mount 54 in (1,370 mm) mower deck
- Kubota RCK60B-23BX mid-mount 60 in (1,520 mm) mower deck
- Kubota LA344 loader
Kubota LA344 Loader
|Clearance, Dumped Bucket||52.1 in.||132 cm|
|Height to Pin||71 in.||180 cm|
|Dump Reach||25.4 in.||64 cm|
|Reach Ground||54.8 in.||139 cm|
|Breakout Force at 500mm||978 lbs||443 kg|
|Lift to Full Height at Pin:||739 lbs||335 kg|
|Lift to Full Height at 500mm||509 lbs||230 kg|
Kubota RCK60B-26BX Mid-Mount Mower
|Number of Blades||3|
|Cutting Width||60 inches||152 cm|
|Weight||250 lbs||113 kg|
|Cut Height||1 to 4 inch||2 to 10 cm|
Kubota BX2680 Common Problems
1. Abnormal Noise in the Engine
Another problem that you might encounter with Kubota BX2680 is that it has a loud sound. Kubota BX2680 is the unusual sound it produces. It can however be fixed. One of the reasons is the fact that the engine hasn’t been fully warmed up.
It could be caused by the insufficient engine oil, insufficient timing for fuel injection as well as worn-out or damaged pistons. The connecting rod could also be bent or damaged.
2. Transmission Oil Overheats
It can also be caused by damaged cooling parts or excessive load. Low fluid levels and a clogged transmission can also cause this.
This can be solved by reducing the load and inspecting the cooling parts. Regular inspections of the transmission fluid and transmission fluid filter are essential.
3. Problems with the steering box
Many operators complain about issues with the steering box. It is important to know that loose steering and wobbly front wheels can be caused by a defective steering box. Another reason could be the wheels’ resistance to turning.
This problem is common when your tractor is stored or used in torrential rainfall. Any water that gets into the steering box can cause damage.
You can release the water trapped in the weep hole by simply unhooking it. This will ensure that you don’t have to deal with this problem again.
4. Engagement issues with the PTO
Sometimes, the PTO shaft won’t turn when the clutch is engaged. This issue can still occur, even though the PTO light may be on. This problem can be found in any model. It is not limited to the Kubota BX2680.
5. The Kubota tractor starts properly and shuts off immediately
If the tractor suddenly stops working, it could be due to a fuel shortage.
Kubota BX2680 can be used for any farm activity. As mentioned, any tractor can become problematic over time.
You can also avoid these problems by maintaining your computer properly. These problems can be avoided by following the quick tips in this article.
Kubota BX2680 FAQ
Q. What is the best oil to use in a Kubota tractor?
Ans. Oil with an API rating of CF or higher
Q. How often do you service your Kubota tractor?
Ans. Engine oil and filters roughly every 200 hours
This article I have created to give you complete information about the Kubota BX2680 Specs, Price with its Review.
Check out the given details which help you to know about the Kubota BX2680 Specs, Price with its Review.
For more information visit our website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]