Lidl Customer Feedback Survey – Take this Lidl customer satisfaction survey At Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay (UK) or Lidl.ie/feedback (Ireland) and receive a Lidl Gift Card To Save Money When Shopping At Any Lidl store!
Inform Lidl what you think of their impressions so that they know just how pleased you were after visiting their stores.
If the service isn’t satisfactory, let them correct or improve it in order to get better and better service next time you go to the Lidl.
This Lidl Has Your Say Survey takes place in accordance with specific rules and requirements Read this article for more details on these terms and the rewards of the survey.
What is the purpose of Lidl? Have Your Say Survey of Feedback
In the same way as every other feedback survey this one, too. Lidl Customer Feedback Survey aims to take into consideration the complaints of their customers or feedback, as well as their suggestions in order to make the necessary changes to increase their customer satisfaction.
And as bright as the sun it would also mean higher profits for both companies with more satisfied customers.
The Lidl Customer Experience Survey Rewards (UK and Ireland)
United Kingdom: Six winners from all eligible entries will be randomly selected after seven working days of the date of closing.
Additionally, two reserved winners will be selected concurrently and in accordance with identical rules. Winners will receive shopping vouchers from Lidl worth £100.
Ireland One winner will be chosen who provides the most accurate response to “Tell us in 25 words or less, what is your favorite thing about Lidl and why?.”
You will be awarded a £250 Lidl Gift Card when you are chosen as the winner in the sweepstakes held every month.
Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay Survey Rules and Requirements
- This Lidl Are You Having Your Say Prize Draw is only available for British as well as Ireland residents. (Follow the various websites of the UK as well as Ireland).
- In order to participate the applicants must be 18 or over.
- Proof of age could be required as proof of age. It can be a legitimate passport or a Driver’s License.
- There is only 1 entry permitted for each person for the drawing period. The second or subsequent entries will be disqualified if they have the same email address, receipt, or name.
- It is important to note that Lidl staff and the immediate families of their employees, or agents are not eligible to take part in Lidl Have Your Say Survey. Lidl Have Your Say Survey.
- The process of registering to receive Lidl’s newsletter is not required. The Lidl newsletter is completely optional and does not count toward the free Prize Draw. The registration process does not grant the participant any benefit or have an adverse impact.
- If you’re the winner, you’ll receive an email notification within 10 days after the draw’s deadline.
- The winner also has to take the reward by fourteen days following the date they receive a notification. If not, an alternate winner will be picked.
- The person who participates in the Free Prize Draw shall make all entries in person. The syndication of entries or processed entries is not allowed, and any entries made by such people are considered invalid and the prizes of the Free Prize Draw rewards will be ineligible. Processing or automatic entry using a similar system is not permitted. The entries cannot be accepted by agents, third-party agents, or large numbers.
- The prize may be sent to the email address specified by the purchaser for this free prize Draw. The prize cannot be claimed authorized on or from any other Lidl premises as with the different Lidl shops.
- All prizes awarded to the winner are transferable And Non-Refundable.
Quick steps to win PS100 or EUR250 Lidl Gift Cards
- Start with a visit to the website to access the survey at Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay (UK) or Lidl.ie/feedback (Ireland).
- Select the name of your address and then choose the shop that you went to.
- All survey questions must be answered honestly on the scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Input your receipt’s day of issue, time of visit, and time of the visit.
- You are required to Give Personal Information Like Name, Postcode Mail Address, postal code, And Contact Number.
- Enter Now, and you’re now entered into the Lidl Has Your Say Contest to take home one of two prizes: a PS100 and EUR250 gift card.
How to Take the Lidl Store Feedback Survey at Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay (UK) | Lidl.ie/feedback (Ireland) – Detailed Guide
1. Begin by visiting their site for the Lidl Have Your Say Survey Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay (UK); if you are from the United Kingdom. Find the store that you have been To By Typing in the Location You are in. Once you select your location, tap “NEXT.”
The people from Ireland must take part in participating in the Lidl Store Feedback Survey at Lidl.ie/feedback (Ireland).
2. Choose your age range by using the menu dropdown.
3. It will Ask you if you were Happy With the service they Provided Or Not. Answer the question, Then continue on to the Next part.
4. Within the following section there are questions about the availability of products at the store. Be honest, respond to the questions, and then move ahead into the following section.
5. Some additional questions related to the visit you made will also be considered. Be honest and then tap “NEXT .”
6.Furthermore, you have to Enter the Amount that you Paid for the Receipt Along with the date and time of your visit, as well as the frequency at which you’ll visit. Once you’ve entered your details, click “NEXT .”
7. Choose your gender and then respond to the question if you’re a Lidle Plus Customer on the next page.
8. After clicking”Finish, you’ll be asked to participate in the drawing for the prizes.
9. You must now provide the following personal information to participate in this Survey Initial Name, Last Name Phone, and email address.
10. After that, just click “Enter Now to enter and you’re all set to be the winner!
Lidl Take You Have Your Say Survey – Tips for Helpful
- Everyone who has successfully taken part in this Lidl Free Gift Voucher Prize Draw is advised to review the winners’ names every month. You are another lucky person to receive the gift card!
- There’s a risk of losing your gift card in the event that you supply incorrect contact information and the business may not be able to reach you. Make sure you verify your personal details prior to sending it.
- All customers should keep all receipts from every store that could assist them in earning reward points.
- Input your receipts here Get a simple survey guide and win amazing rewards and save money on your next purchase.
- In the comment box below All participants are encouraged to express their thoughts on the employees, services as well as other aspects.
Lidl is a German discount chain of Supermarkets With Over 12,000 locations in Europe and the US. It has its headquarters within Neckarsulm, Baden-Wurttemberg, and is part of the Schwarz Group, which also manages its Kaufland supermarket chain.
It was the First Lidl store that was Opened In 1973 in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Later, they expanded outside Germany in the early 1990s and opened stores across Europe within two to three years.
They collaborate closely with manufacturers to guarantee that customers receive only top-notch products at unbeatable prices.
They also manage the local acquisition of approximately two-thirds of their products from British manufacturers whenever they can.
Lidl Official Twitter Account | Official Tweets
Management would be Grateful For Your Suggestions and comments. This survey has several questions about the type of items at the shop as well as their price, employees’ actions, and much more.
You will have to assign scores for each of these factors. Based on your feedback the shop will begin to improve its products. Let the word out about the survey to ensure that your loved ones and relatives could also receive a £100.
Take the Lidl Have Your Say Feedback Survey right now at Lidl.co.uk/haveyoursay (UK) or Lidl.ie/feedback (Ireland).