Mylocalonestop UK Survey Shopping can be fun, but it can get very frustrating and tiring to have to visit many shops to purchase things.
All of us have wondered why they don’t open one store where we can all shop at once. One Stop Shop is one such store.
They want their customers to enjoy a positive experience in their store, as they are well-known in the market.
They want to hear your opinions about the company. It is not easy to ask everyone about their opinions and suggestions, so they have designed an online feedback survey at www.mylocalonestop.co.uk. They offer you a reward for your efforts.
This article explains the One-Stop Customer Feedback Survey. You can find all the details you needed, such as the reward and terms, along with a complete guide to the survey.
- 1 Purpose of the Mylocalonestop UK Survey
- 2 Onestop Food for Thought Survey Reward
- 3 Quicksteps to Win £100 One-Stop Voucher
- 4 Step by Step Instructions to Take the One Stop Feedback Survey at Mylocalonestop.co.uk
- 5 Mylocalonestop.co.uk Survey – Helpful Tips
Purpose of the Mylocalonestop UK Survey
One Stop Shop would like to hear from customers about their experience with the company. They want customers to have a great experience in their store.
They will gladly analyze your ratings and opinions, and then make recommendations. Most parts will be accurate because they are directly from the targets.
They are open to providing honest and unfiltered answers, not just sugar-coated ones. They want to fix their weaknesses so you won’t hesitate to return to the store at any time.
After receiving the survey data, they evaluate their strengths and weaknesses.
They will also find a solution. They will be able to solve problems and attract new customers. Their market will grow if they have more customers.
Onestop Food for Thought Survey Reward
They are grateful for the time you took to complete their Survey. They will award you a £100 voucher as a token of their appreciation if you win the Mylocalonestop Sweepstakes.
You will be added to the sweepstakes if you complete the Onestop Feedback Survey. 2 winners are selected each month.
The company does not allow you to accept any cash alternative. The prize cannot be transferred or refunded.
There are two more sweepstakes. One is from March 2021 to June 2021 and the other from July 2021 to February 2022.
You can choose from one of the rewards listed below. The complete rules and regulations can be found here.
1) The Ultimate Cosy Cottage Getaway with Dinner cooked by a private chef.
2) Get the Ultimate High-Tech Gadget Bundle.
My Local One Stop Survey Rules and Requirements
- Only legal residents of the United Kingdom are eligible to participate in the Onestop Food for Thought Survey.
- To be eligible for the My Local One-Stop Survey, participants must be at least 16.
- Employees of One Stop Shop, their immediate families, and any other person related to the company are not eligible.
- To participate in the Onestop Survey, a purchase receipt or invitation is not required.
- The survey is only open to three participants per month. Before the sweepstakes, more entries will be filtered by the company.
- You must complete the survey at mylocalonestop.co.uk. Incomplete entries are rejected.
- Every draw period begins on the first day and ends on the last day of every month.
- You will be notified if you are the winner of the prize draw within 28 days after the closing date.
- The winner must accept the prize within 14 days of receiving the notification. A substitute winner will be selected in the event of a tie.
- You must submit a smartphone, a laptop, or other similar devices that have an internet connection to the One-Stop Feedback Survey.
- Because the Survey is only available in English, it is essential that all entrants can understand English.
- Sponsors may modify or end the promotion at any time.
Quicksteps to Win £100 One-Stop Voucher
- Visit the site www.mylocalonestop.co.uk to participate in the Survey.
- You will be redirected to a webpage where you can enter the four-digit survey number that was printed on your invitation or purchase receipt.
- Enter the date/time of your visit.
- The satisfaction rate is the sum of all your previous experiences. You can then move on to the next section by answering all of the Onestop Food for Thought Survey Questions honestly.
- Last, enter your details such as name and contact number.
- Submit the One-Stop Feedback Survey and you will be entered in the monthly prize draw.
Step by Step Instructions to Take the One Stop Feedback Survey at Mylocalonestop.co.uk
1. Visit www.Mylocalonestop.co.uk for taking part in the Onestop Customer Satisfaction Survey.
2. Before you sign up for the Survey, please read all terms and conditions.
3. Make sure to add the survey code to your purchase receipt or invitation.
4. Please provide the date and time of your visit as well as the address of the store.
5. You can then start rating. You can rate the One Shop Stop’s overall satisfaction based on your most recent visit.
6. You will be asked for feedback on your One-Stop experience. You can also explain any problems you encountered in the individual boxes.
7. Once you have answered all questions, please enter your age, gender, as well as the amount of money spent. There will also be questions related to your household.
8. Finally, you will be able to provide your personal information such as your name and phone number.
9. Click ‘Next‘ to submit your Onestop Food for Thought Survey.
Mylocalonestop.co.uk Survey – Helpful Tips
- Check out the winners if you participated in the Onestop Survey before.
- Participants in the One-Stop Customer Survey must provide accurate and current contact information. Only the Survey details will be used to contact you.
- Keep all receipts when you shop. This could help you win such free rewards.
About One Stop Shop
It would be so convenient to shop all of our products from one place. One Stop Shop is exactly what it says. One Stop Shop is a place that offers everything you need in one location.
The original Tesco One Shop store was established in 1975. Later, it became a Tesco subsidiary. Over 900 stores are currently in operation.
We hope we have solved all of your queries, and you are now ready to bang the Mylocalonestop Survey at www.mylocalonestop.co.uk and take the reward home.
If you found this useful, please share it with your friends and family.
Best of luck!