- 1 Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Electric Bicycle Overview
- 2 Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Electric Bicycle Features
- 3 Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Specifications
Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Electric Bicycle Overview
Hey, Dear people HI !! Are you thinking to buy Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Electric Bicycle? And Do you know about the Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Information like Price List, Specs, Key features etc? if you don’t know so don’t worry my friends, you are at the perfect place, cause here in this article of mine, I am going to introduce that all kind of information in details, hope you guys like it.
Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Review Video
Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Price
Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Price: £3,149.00.
Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Electric Bicycle Features
Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Engine:
- 250W electric engine is designed and produced by Piaggio in Italy
- Three levels adjustable from the handlebars: Eco, Tour and Power – you can almost triple the force applied to the pedal, reaching a maximum assisted speed of 25 kp/h.
- The extremely compact motor is located in the centre, and the battery is behind the seat tube.
- You can charge your smartphone through a USB port on the display
- The lithium-ion battery has a life of 120 km in Eco-mode, with favorable road conditions.
Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Anti-theft:
- Wi-Bike is equipped with an integrated GPS/GSM system that you’ll never lose sight of.
- It’s connected 24 hours a day.
- A unique code provides an additional level of security, connecting the display, battery and motor.
- By removing the display, no-one else can use your Wi-Bike.
- The best technology and security travelling together.
- The anti-theft features can be used only through the App.
- The battery must be placed in the appropriate housing and locked with the included key in order not to be removed.
Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus App:
- The new Wi-Bike app is available for Andriod and iOS.
- You can choose between 10 levels of help to optimize battery consumption based on your requirements.
- It enables you to set 3 different riding modes according to your journey: Standard, City, Hill.
- In City Mode, if you stop at traffic lights, the motor will help you restart effortlessly.
- In Hill mode, the motor adjusts to the gradient, helping you uphill and reducing the assistance level going downhill or on the flat.
- In Fitness mode, you can monitor your heart rate and view your calorie consumption
Piaggio Wi-Bike Active Plus Specifications
|MANUFACTURER||Piaggio & C. S.p.A.|
|MAXIMUM POWER||250 W|
|MAXIMUM TORQUE||50 Nm|
|MAXIMUM SPEED||25 km/h|
|ASSISTANCE LEVELS||Eco, Tour, Power + Off and Walk|
|SENSORS||Integrated: cadence, torque, and accelerometer; External speed sensor|
|FEATURES||418 Wh (36V – 11,6 Ah), Lithium-ion|
|BATTERY LIFE||120 km (Eco-mode with favourable road conditions)|
|CHARGING TIME||3,5 h|
|FEATURES||Integrated GSM-GPS module. Connectivity provided by Vodafone (included for the first 24 month from date of purchase).|
|INSTRUMENT PANEL AND ELECTRONICS|
|MAKE AND TYPE||Continental, backlit LCD display|
|FEATURES||Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). USB port for smartphone charging. NFC wireless connection between device and display.|
|FRAME||Hydroformed Aluminium AL-6061|
|MEN’S FRAMES||M, L –> 50, 55 cm|
|BRAKES||Shimano hydraulic disc brakes|
|TYRES||Continental puncture protection, 28″ x 1.6″|
|FRONT LIGHT||AXA NANO led|
|REAR LIGHT||Integrated Supernova E3|
|GEAR SHIFTER AND TRANSMISSION||NuVinci continuously variable transmission with Continental belt final drive|
|SADDLE||In real leather|
|HANDGRIPS||In real leather|
|TYRES||Continental E Contact 28×1.6|
I hope you like this poat, but if you have any problem with this article, then please comment for us. we will solve you problem solution as soon, and if you like it so please share with your friends. Thanks for visiting our site, and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this. And keep smiling.