TORO DH210 Series Tractor Price, Specs, Features, Overview
The TORO DH210 Series Tractor was engineered with the requirements of the European homeowner in mind.
TORO DH210 Series Mini Tractor has a direct collection of grass clippings with the option of changing to recycler mode right from the seat. No fuss, No tools, just shift a pedal.
Simply dump the dagger from the seat by easily using the lever. No climbing on and off the rider, no strain, no lifting.
TORO DH210 Series Tractor simply cleans debris and grass from under the deck. Attach a garden hose and turn on the water supply.
Also check: TORO Time Cutter SW3200 Zero-Turn Riding Mower
TORO DH210 Series Tractor Price
TORO DH210 Series Tractor Key Facts
- Briggs & Stratton 500 cc
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Bag Full Audible & Visual Indicator
- 2-Year Full Warranty
TORO DH210 Series Tractor Specifications
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 500 cc
- Fuel Capacity: 8 litres
- Cutting Width: 102 cm
- Deck Design: 2-blade, recycler
- Deck Drive: Electric clutch
- Height: 114 cm
- Height of Cut: 25.4 to 76.2 mm
- Length: 239 cm
- Rear Collector Capacity: 65.7 gal (300 l)
- Seat: V-411
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Turning Radius: 51 cm
- Weight: 253 kg
- Warranty: 2-Year full
- Wheels: Front: 16″ x 6.5″ (40 x16.5 cm), with Precision Ball Bearings; Rear: 20″ x 10″ (51 x 25 cm), with Flange Hub Mounting
- Width: 107 cm
TORO DH210 Series Tractor Video
Hope like this post, but if you have any problem regarding this post, then, please comment in the below comment box, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, Thanks for visiting our site for more stuff like this. Thanks for visiting our site for more stuff like this.