YAMAHA QBIX 125 Scooter Price In India, Specs, Images Overview
Hey, My Friends Hi, and Welcome to Our Site. Are you searching for an article online in which you can find the price, features, reviews, images, video, mileage, and specifications of the New Launch YAMAHA QBIX 125 Scooter?
If yes and you are in search of such an article on the internet, then you have landed in the perfect place. Because in this article of mine I will be telling you all the YAMAHA QBIX 125 Scooter Price list, Specifications, Key Features, and Images that you need to know.
I have created a table in which I have mentioned all the major specifications of this YAMAHA QBIX 125 Scooter. I hope you will like this article and you will get all the informative data for which you are searching on the internet. Ok So let’s go for that friends.
Yamaha Thailand freshly launched its most recent Automatic Scooter. Yamaha has installed one of its kind of engines which runs Yamaha Qbix. It has a Blue core 125cc engine that helps it to become a fuel-economical scooter.
You May Also Like To Check:
YAMAHA QBIX 125 Review video
YAMAHA QBIX 125 Price
Price in India Expected
- Standard- Rs.103000
- S Variant- Rs.105000
- ABS Variant- Rs.113000
YAMAHA QBIX 125 Key Features
- The Blue Core 125cc engine helps to Optimize fuel combustion, Reduce power losses, Increase performance, and Helps in reducing pollution.
- Yamaha QBIX has a current design that is cutting edge, frame boxes like a bag make it extraordinary.
- LED headlamps in front
- Tails lights are also LED type
- A speedometer is on LCD.
- Yamaha Qbix has a Mobile charging point too
- On the backside also the design is so unique which makes it like a machine from the future.
- Qbix 125 is accessible in three variations: Qbix 125, Qbix 125 S, and Qbix 125 ABS.
- Yamaha Qbix is available in two colours dark brown blue and Red Black shades.
- QBIX additionally has a large storage space with a limit of 22.5 litres.
YAMAHA QBIX 125 Specifications
|Type||Water-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC, Single cylinder|
|Diameter X Steps||52,4 mm x 57,9 mm|
|The Compression Ratio||9,5: 1|
|Ignition||TCI (Transistor Control Ignition)|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection (Blue Core)|
|Starter||Electric & kick starter|
|Transmit||Dry, Centrifugal automatic V-belt automatic|
|P x L x T||1860mm X 710mm (standard), 740mm (S &ABS) X 1066mm|
|The Weight Of The Contents||– QBIX Standard 103 kg
– QBIX S 106 kg
– QBIX ABS 108 kg
|The Lowest distance to the Ground||135mm|
|Tank capacity||4.2 L|
|Frame and Legs|
|Rear suspension||Unit Swing|
|Front Tire||100/90 (standard), 110/90 (S&ABS)|
|Rear Tire||130/70 (standard), 140/70-12 (S&ABS)|
|Front Brake||Disc – ABS|
I think it should be enough information for you to buy or sell this model YAMAHA QBIX 125 Scooter. I hope you like it but if you have any problem with this article, then please comment on us.
We will solve your problem solved as soon as possible, and if you like it so please share it with your friends. Thanks for visiting our site, and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this. And keep smiling.
You May Also Check Our site
- KTM Duke 125 Price in India, Specifications
- Most Popular Bajaj Pulsar Prices
- BMW K 1600 B Specs Price Review Key Features
- DSK Benelli TNT 300 Price, Mileage, Specs, Top Speed, Review
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]