-:BMW i8 Price in India 2023, Mileage, Specs, Mileage, Review, Features:-
Hey, Friends Hi! And welcome to my site, and I hope you are doing well, are you searching online for an article in which you will find the BMW i8 Black Sports Car? If yes and you are doing so, then your search will end you here.
You will explore more things about this Sportscar in this article of mine. Because here in this article I will be sharing everything about BMW i8 Sports Car. Ok, let’s start it.
Also, Read here
- tata mega price on road 2022
- kubota la340
- bajaj re auto rickshaw compact 4s
- jcb 3dx price 2022 on road
- 3-wheeler auto price
BMW i8 Price in India
BMW i8 Original Price: Rs. 21,400,000
BMW i8 Key Facts
- Engine: BMW i8 has a 1.5L BMW TwinPower Turbo 3-cylinder engine.
- Weight: 1,485 kg (3,274 lb)
- BMW i8 horsepower: 228 hp
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Mileage: 47 Kmpl
- BMW i8 Average: 47.45 kmpl
- Torque: [email protected]
- Transmission: Automatic
- Engine cc: 1499 cc
- Oil Capacity: 5 Liters
- Ground Clearance: 117mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 42 liters
BMW i8 Review video
Here in the below video, you can get the complete details and review of the BMW i8 Sports car. So Must watch it, my friends.
BMW i8 Top Speed video
BMW i8 Black Sports Car Key Features
BMW i8 Performance:
- Acceleration 0–100 km/h in: 4.4 Second
- Charging time of high-voltage battery in h at 3.7 kW/12 A (80 %): 2.8
- CO2 emissions in g/km: 50.36
- Electric range in km: up to 37
- Maximum speed in km/h: 250
BMW i8 Exterior Standard Equipment:
- Comfort Access system
- Exterior mirrors, electrically adjustable with automatic anti-dazzle
- Heat protection glazing
- LED headlights with extended contents
- Locking Wheel Bolts
- Rain sensor and automatically activated driving lights
The BMW i8 is available in four different color schemes:
- Sophisto Grey brilliant effect with a highlight in BMW I Blue or Frozen Grey metallic.
- Ionic Silver Metallic with a highlight in BMW I Blue.
- Protonic Blue with a highlight in Frozen Grey metallic.
- Crystal White Pearl effect with a highlight in BMW I Blue or Frozen Grey metallic.
BMW i8 Interior Standard Equipment:
- The sporty look of the exterior is continued seamlessly in the interior of the BMW i8.
- Armrest front, foldable with integrated storage compartment
- Automatic air conditioning with 2-zone control
- Door sill trim cover in carbon styling
- Interior mirrors with automatic anti-dazzle function
- The instrument panel with leather trim in Natural leather Exclusive
(Olive leaf extract as tanning agent)
- Headliner Anthracite
- Lights package with three ambient lighting designs using LED
- Multifunction Sport leather steering wheel with BMW I emblem
- Seat adjustment electrical for driver & front passenger
- Seat heating for driver and front passenger
- Seat belt, BMW I Blue
- Storage compartment package
BMW i8 ConnectedDrive Standard Equipment:
- 4-side top view and side view cameras with object recognition
- BMW Apps
- BMW Head-Up Display
- Digital instrument cluster with 22cm full-color display
- Driving Assistant Package
- Extended Bluetooth with audio streaming, voice control, and office functions
and contact photo display
- HiFi loudspeaker system Harman Kardon (360 W, 11 loudspeakers)
- iDrive Touch Controller with handwriting recognition with 26cm full-color display and integrated hard drive for maps and audio files
- Navigation system Professional with 3D maps
- Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
BMW i8 Safety Features Standard Equipment
- Acoustic protection for pedestrians
- Alarm System
– Front Airbags for driver and front passenger
– Head airbags for all 4 outer seats
– Side airbags for driver and front passenger
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Brake Assist
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Electric parking brake
- ISOFIX child seat mounting
- Larger capacity fuel tank (42 liters)
- Three-point seat belts including belt stopper, pyrotechnic belt
tensioners and belt force limiters
- Tyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Warning triangle with the first-aid kit
BMW i8 Specifications
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h in sec||4.4|
|Capacity in ccm||1,499|
|Ground Clearance in mm||117|
|Max. output in kW(hp) at 1/min||170(231)/5,800|
|Max. torque in Nm at 1/min||320/3,700|
|Max. output electric motor in kW(hp)2||96(131)|
|Max. torque electric motor in Nm2||250|
|System Output Engine Power kW(hp)||266(362)|
|System Output Torque (Nm)||570|
DRIVE AND TRANSMISSION
|2-Speed synchro switching Steptronic Transmission (Electric Drive)||Standard equipment|
|6-Speed Steptronic Automatic Transmission||Standard equipment|
|BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 3-cylinder engine||Petrol|
|Electric motor||Standard equipment|
|Lithium-ion high-performance battery||Standard equipment|
| BMW Driving Experience Control, illuminated, on center control with
drive modes (Modes: ECOPRO, Comfort)
|Cruise control with braking function||Standard equipment|
|Dynamic Damper Control||Standard equipment|
|eDrive – fully electric driving mode||Standard equipment|
|Electrically assisted steering||Standard equipment|
|External charging cable||Standard equipment|
|Intelligent Plug-in hybrid technology with 4WD||Standard equipment|
|Wallbox Charger7||Standard equipment|
BMW EFFICIENT DYNAMICS
|Brake Energy Regeneration||Standard equipment|
|CO2 Emission g/km||50.36|
|Fuel Economy km/l||47.45|
|Full leather ‘Spheric’ perforated Carum Spice Grey | Black/Carum Spice Grey||Standard equipment|
|Full leather ‘Spheric’ perforated Ivory White | Black/Ivory White||Standard equipment|
|Full leather ‘Spheric’ perforated Amido | Black/Amido||Standard equipment|
|Natural leather ‘Exclusive’ with cloth accentuator Dalbergia Brown | Dalbergia Brown/Carum Spice Grey||Standard equipment|
|50.80 cm (20 inches) BMW i light-alloy wheels W spoke styling 470 (Front: 215/45 R20, Rear:245/40 R20)||Standard equipment|
|50.80 cm (20 inches) BMW I light-alloy wheels turbine styling 625 (Front: 215/45 R20, rear:245/40 R20)||Standard equipment|
|50.80 cm (20 inches) BMW I light-alloy wheels turbine styling 444 (Front: 195/50 R20, rear:215/45 R20)||Standard equipment|
BMW SECURE ADVANCED PACKAGE
|BMW Secure Advance includes Tyres, Alloys, Engine Secure, Key Lockout Assistance, and Golf Hole-in-one||Standard equipment|
|Road Side Assistance 24×7||Standard equipment|
BMW SERVICE INCLUSIVE (BSI)
|BSI Basic||Optional equipment|
|BSI Plus||Optional equipment|
|BSI Repair Inclusive||Optional equipment|
BMW i8 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
BMW i8 Sports Car Images Gallery
About BMW i8
The BMW i8 is a 2+2 sports car with gull-wing doors. The BMW i8 can be traced back to its design concept study BMW Vision EfficientDynamics, first shown publicly at the 2009 International Motor Show in Frankfurt, Germany.
Using only the battery power and the electric motor, the 2+2 can travel about 20 miles on electric power alone before switching on its high-performance 3-liter engine. The i8’s battery can be fully recharged using a standard power socket in 2 hours.
The BMW i8 concept shares interior design styling cues and a color palate with the i3 concept. The i8’s battery bisects the cabin and separates the driver from the passengers.
The BMW i8 has become a future classic due to its distinctive qualities, sports car performance, and innovative design.
So this was all about the Ferrari 488 Spider Sports Car I hope you liked the article and enjoyed reading it. You can explore many more things I have many articles on my website so read them. Stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.
Visit our Website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com for additional Details.
BMW i8 FAQ
BMW i8 is a plug-in hybrid sports car developed by BMW. It features both a synchronous electric motor and a 1.5-liter TwinPower Turbo engine, giving drivers the flexibility to select between gasoline only, electric only, or an efficient blend of both.
Finding a used BMW i8 for sale can be done in many places. You can search online, in classified ads, or at dealerships. As you search, Be sure to compare prices and features in order to secure the best possible offer.
BMW introduced the BMW i8 Roadster as a convertible version of their plug-in hybrid sports car developed by BMW.
BMW i8 has the ability to drive 34 miles around town as a pure electric car
Yes, The BMW i8 is a supercar.
BMW stop making the i8 due to slow sales
Yes, The i8 really shines as a daily driver
The top speed of the BMW i8 is 155mph
Yes The BMW i8 is comfortable enough for daily use
The BMW i8 is a relatively expensive car. It is also considered relatively rare, with only several thousand units sold annually. The i8’s plug-in hybrid powertrain can also be complex and expensive to maintain.
The BMW i8 is available in two trim levels: the Pure and the Roadster. The Pure trim is the base model, while the Roadster has a soft top convertible roof.
The BMW i8 includes both a four-year/50,000-mile basic warranty and a roadside assistance program, giving owners peace of mind.
You can finance a BMW i8 through a variety of lenders, including banks, credit unions, and BMW Financial Services. Be sure to compare interest rates and terms carefully when financing a car to ensure you receive the best offer.
You can insure a BMW i8 through a variety of insurance companies, including Geico, Progressive, and State Farm. When you’re insuring a car, be sure to compare rates and coverage to find the best deal.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]