- 1 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Price in USA, Specification, Top Speed
- 2 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports Car Key Features
- 3 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports Car Specifications
- 4 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta FAQ
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Price in USA, Specification, Top Speed
Hey, Friends Hi! Are you looking for an article in which you will find the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports Cars Information, specification, and price list? If yes, so you are placed in the right place. Here in this article, I am going to introduce all the latest information about the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports car.
All kinds of information are genuine and reliable because we always think about our site viewers. I hope you will like this article. Let’s go on our topic step by step.
The Ferrari F12 Berlinetta’s 200-bar, direct-injection 6262 cc(Cubic capacity) 65° V12 produces an entirely fantastic performance for a naturally aspirated 12-cylinder engine regarding both power and revs.
It is not only users in the whole new generation of prancing horse 12 cylinder but is also the most robust and high-performance Ferrari of the range product.
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports Car Price
The Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sportscar Price Is $379,866 – $550,000 (estimated)
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports Car Official Video
Here in the below video, you can get the complete details and review of the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports car. Must watch it. It entertains you.
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports Car Key Features
The Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Feature is a lot but here I introduce only the main things. I hope it is best for your knowledge.
- Maximum power is 545 KW (740CV) for a specific output of 118CV per liter and 690 Nm of torque
- 80 % of that torque figure is on tap from 2500 rpm, providing massive speedup right the way up to the 8700 rpm redline.
- Acceleration 0 to 200 Km/H in 8.5 Seconds.
- Weight / power 2.1 kg / cv
- The V12 feeds power to the rear wheels through the dual-clutch F1 transmission which provides immediate gear shifts.
- The F12 Berlinetta Spaceframe chassis bodyshell is completely new and uses different types of materials and technologies.
- Its design strikes the perfect balance between maximum aerodynamic efficiency and the elegant proportions typical of Ferrari’s front-engined V12 cars.
- The interior space has been optimized to provide both a sporty driving position as well as guarantee maximum comfort.
- Downforce has been boosted by 76% (123 kg at 200 km/h) while drag has been significantly reduced too (the Cd is just 0.299).
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports Car Specifications
|Bore/stroke||3.7 x 2.96 in (94 x 75,2 mm)|
|Total capacity||382.13 cu in (6262 cc)|
|Maximum power||545 kW (740 CV) at 8250 rpm|
|Specific power output||88 KW/ cu in (118 CV/l)|
|Maximum torque||690 Nm at 6000 rpm|
|Maximum revs||8700 rpm|
|DIMENSION AND WEIGHT|
|Length||181,8 in (4618 mm)|
|Width||76,5 in (1942 mm)|
|Height||50,1 in (1273 mm)|
|Wheelbase||107,1 in (2720 mm)|
|Front track||65,6 in (1665 mm)|
|Rear track||63,7 in (1618 mm)|
|Kerb weight||3593,5 lb (1630 Kg)|
|Dry weight||3362,0 lb (1525 kg)|
|Weight distribution||46% front, 54% rear|
|Fuel tank capacity||24.3 US gal – 20.2 UK/gal (92 l)|
|TYRES AND RIMS|
|Front||255/35 ZR 20 9.5J|
|Rear||315/35 ZR 20 11.5J|
|Front (winter)||255/35 ZR 20 9.5J|
|Rear (winter, can be used with chains)||305/35 ZR 20 11.5J|
|Front||15,7 x 8,8 x 1,5 inch (398 x 223 x 38 mm)|
|Rear||14,2 x 9,2 x 1,3 inch (360 x 233 x 32 mm)|
|ESC||Electronic Stability Control|
|High-performance ABS/EBD||High-performance Antilock Braking System/Electronic Brakeforce Distribution|
|F1-Trac||F1 traction control|
|E-Diff 3||Third Generation of Electronic differential|
|SCM-E with dual coil||(magnetorheological suspension control with dual coil system)|
|Maximum speed||over 211 mph (340 km/h)|
|0-100 km/h||3.1 sec|
|0-200 km/h||8.5 sec|
|Engine power is expressed in kW, in accordance with||the International System of Units (SI) and in CV (1KW= 1.3596216 CV). With dynamic over boost|
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Images Gallery
So this was all about the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sports Car I hope you liked the article and enjoyed reading it. You can explore many more things I have many articles on my website so read them. And thanks for reading and sharing this article with your friends and on social media. Stay tuned with me for more stuff like this. Thanks for visiting our site.
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta FAQ
How much does a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta cost?
The cost of a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta is about $379,866 – $550,000 (estimated)
Is Ferrari F12 Berlinetta good?
Yes, a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta is a good and comfortable car, making it a true daily driver.
What does Ferrari Berlinetta mean?
The Ferrari Berlinetta means little saloon
How fast does the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta go?
The Ferrari F12 Berlinetta’s top speed is 340 km/h (211 mph)