Bobcat E35 Price, Specs, Review, Attachments, Weight, Lifting capacity, Operating weight, Overview
HTML0 is the Bobcat E35 Mini excavator Construction equipment that is a well-loved choice in the 3-ton class. The Bobcat E35 Zero Tail swing provides unlimited rotation, more flexibility, and less potential for destruction to the machine and the property around it.
Bobcat E35 Compact Excavator is equipped with an angle blade and a long arm or a clamp-ready extendable arm option. Upgrade to an additional 33 hp(horsepower) engine to get more efficiency.
In this article, you will learn about the: Bobcat E35 Mini Excavator Sale Cost, Bobcat e35 specifications PDF, Bobcat problem with the e35, Bobcat E35 overview, Bobcat e35 oil capacity, Review, Key features videos, and pictures.
I hope that this information will be helpful to you, my dear readers because I can assure you that all of the details are reliable and trustworthy. I hope you guys like it.
Also, Find Here
- Bobcat t76 problems
- Eicher 1110 on road price 2021
- Jcb car price
- Tvs auto rickshaw price pune
- Kubota b series price
Bobcat E35 Price
Price: $43,500 USD
Bobcat E35 For Sale
- 2023 Bobcat E35i R2 33HP Enclosed Cab Excavator is listed for $67,500. It has only 41 hours on it and is in excellent condition.
- 2022 Bobcat E35 Excavator is listed for $55,000. It has 1,196 hours on it and is in good condition.
- 2020 Bobcat E35 Excavator is listed for $49,900. It has 1,044 hours on it and is in good condition.
Bobcat E35 Mini Excavator Key Facts
- Horsepower: 33.5 hp
- Bobcat E35 Weight: 7,909 lb
- Maximum Reach at Ground Level: 17.2 ft
- Tail Swing Type: Zero
- Bucket Digging Force: 6,968 lbf
- Width: 69 in
Bobcat E35 Specs
|Emissions Tier (EPA)||Tier 4|
|Maximum Governed RPM||2,400 rpm|
|Operating Weight||7,909 lb|
|Weight Class||3.6 t|
|Travel Speed – High||2.9 mph|
|Travel Speed – Low||1.6 mph|
|Arm Digging Force||4,859 lbf|
|Bucket Digging Force||6,968 lbf|
|Rated Lift Capacity||3232 lb|
|Lift Radius||118 in|
|Boom Swing – Left||75°|
|Boom Swing – Right||55°|
|Maximum Dig Depth||10.2 ft|
|Max Dump Height||11 ft|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||17.2 ft|
|Fuel Tank||13.7 gal|
|Auxiliary Std Flow||16.9 gal/min|
|Auxiliary Pressure||2,987 psi|
BOBCAT E35 DIMENSIONS
|Overall Length in Travel Position||189.9 in|
|Height with Operator Cab||96.2 in|
|Heater Air Conditioning||Optional|
|Tail Swing Type||Zero|
|Secondary Auxiliary Hydraulics||Optional|
|Quick Tach System||Standard|
|Selectable Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow||Standard|
Bobcat E35 Attachments
- Hydraulic thumb: This attachment is used to grip and move objects, such as logs or rocks.
- Digging bucket: This attachment is used for digging, loading, and carrying materials.
- Spade bucket: This attachment is used for digging and moving loose material, such as sand or gravel.
- Trenching bucket: This attachment is used for digging trenches.
- Grapple: This attachment is used to pick up and move large objects, such as tree limbs or concrete blocks.
- Power broom: This attachment is used to sweep surfaces, such as driveways or sidewalks.
- Concrete breaker: This attachment is used to break up concrete.
Bobcat E35 Tracks
Bobcat E35 Rubber Tracks: These tracks are made of high-quality rubber and are designed to provide traction and stability on a variety of surfaces.
Bobcat E35 Steel Tracks: These tracks are made of durable steel and are designed to provide even more traction and stability than rubber tracks.
When choosing tracks for your Bobcat E35, it is important to consider the type of work you will be doing. If you will be working on rough terrain, steel tracks may be a better option. If you will be working on smooth surfaces, rubber tracks may be a better option.
Bobcat E35 Problems
- Poor quality of tires
- Defective charge pumps
- Frequent malfunctions of the hydraulic system
- Decreased power
- Fluid leakage
- RPM dropping issues
Bobcat E35 Parts Diagram
Bobcat E35 Mini Excavator Review
The Bobcat E35 is a small digging machine that weighs 3.8 tons. It’s great for lots of jobs like making gardens, building things, breaking stuff down, and getting sites ready. People like it because it’s tough, strong, and easy to move around.
For more details check out the YouTube video
I sincerely hope you’ll like this and it’s very helpful to those who wish to find Bobcat E35 compact excavators’ price specifications, specs, and more.
However, if you encounter any issues with this post and you are not satisfied, then write a message in the comment box. Thank you for visiting our website. Keep an eye on our website for more content similar to this.
For more details visit the Commercialvehicleinfo.com
Bobcat E35 FAQ
The cost of the Bobcat E35 is $43,500 USD
The horsepower of the Bobcat E35 is 34.9 hp
The size of the Bobcat E35 is like width of just 59.8″, and 183.5″ in length, and has a height of 95.6
Bobcat E35 has a Kubota engine with up to 24.8kW or 33 horsepower.
Bobcat E35 Operating weight (metric tons) is 3.5 and Operating weight (lbs) is 7,699
The oil capacity of Bobcat E35 is 5.5 qts
7,659/ 7,893 lb.
The Bobcat E35’s engine delivers 33.3 HP (same as the E32), and has a rated lift capacity of up to 2,866 lbs.