Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer Specs, Price, Review Overview
The Boxer Mini Skid-Steer 950HD is introduced as the most efficient and powerful mini-skid steer currently available.
The machine comes with an operating system with hydrostatics with improved ergonomics and amenities like hip and thigh paddings, cup holders, and a 12-volt power source.
The Boxer Mini 950HD Skid-Steer has the most high-end hinge pins which allow it to dump its contents over the 6′ (1.8-meter) sidewall; an industry-leading diesel engine of 48 horsepower Advanced electronic display with on-board diagnostic capabilities; several modes that allow the user to customize the machine to suit the needs of the user and also two joystick operating modes.
Here is the Boxer Mini Skid-Steer 950HD complete information including Price Technical specifications, key features, review, video, and images.
I hope that it will be useful to you in your decision to purchase or sell the Boxer Mini Skid-Steer 950HD because every piece of information is authentic and trustworthy. So, no more discussions Let’s get started.
Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer Price
Price: $33,600 USD
Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer Key Features
- 48-HP (36kW) Tier 4 Final Isuzu diesel engine
- 2734 lbs. (1238 kg) tip capacity
- 957 lbs. (434 kg) operation capacity (35% tip load)
- Maintenance-friendly, remote-mounted engine oil and fuel filters, fuse blocks, and relays make servicing the 950HD simple.
- Easy-to-use, push-button, dual-pressure relief blocks release residual machine pressure to make hydraulic attachment connections quick and easy.
- Universal compact utility loader mounting plate and quick-attach system to quickly and easily switch between any standard attachment
- Spring-cushioned operator platform provides improved ergonomics and attachment visibility, resulting in improved operator comfort and reduced fatigue.
- Rubber tracks provide excellent tractive effort with minimal ground disturbance.
Boxer 950HD Specs
|Emission Level||Tier 4 Final|
|HP/kW||48 HP||36 kW|
|Fuel Capacity||15 Gallons||57 Litres|
|Hydraulic Capacity||12.2 Gallons||46.2 Litres|
|System Flow (Total)||25.6 GPM||97 L/min|
|Hydraulic Flow Aux (Hi/Lo)||15/3.5 GPM||57/13 L/min|
|Hydraulic Flow (Drive)||7.1 GPM||27 L/min|
|System Pressure||3000 PSI||20684 kPa|
|Engine Warranty||3 years/3,600 hours; 5-year major component coverage|
|Product Warranty||1 year/1,000 hours|
|Track Gauge||35.5 in||902 mm|
|Track Width||9 in||230 mm|
|Weight (No Attachment)||3470 lbs||1572 kg|
|Length (w/Bucket)||120 in||3048 mm|
|Length (w/out Bucket)||97.1 in||2466 mm|
|Width (Overall)||44 in||1118 mm|
|Height (Overall)||53.6 in||1361 mm|
|Height (Fully Raised)||101.5 in||2578 mm|
|Operating Capacity (35%)||957 lbs||434 kg|
|Tip Capacity||2734 lbs||1238 kg|
|Hinge Pin Height (Fully Raised)||95.5 in||2426 mm|
|Dump Height||77.25 in||1962 mm|
|Dump Angle||34 Degrees||34 Degrees|
|Reach||34 in||864 mm|
|Ground Clearance||5.75 in||146 mm|
|Ground Pressure||4.3 PSI||29.6 kPa|
|Ground Speed||4.5 MPH||7.2 km/h|
This is all you needed to know about this Boxer 950HD Mini Skid-Steer Technical Specifications, Features, and other important information.
I’m sure you’ve found all the information you’re looking for on the internet. Additionally, I hope that you had fun reading the article. If you have any queries or concerns, please post a comment in the comments box.
I will reply to you as quickly as I can. Thanks for reading I hope you will stay with me for more articles similar to this.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]