Boxer 322D Price, Specs, Reviews, Weight, Lift capacity, Attachments, Images, Overview
This post will tell you all about the Boxer322d Mini-Skid Steer. It also includes Boxer 322d specifications, Boxer mini skid steer review, Boxer 322d features, and Boxer 322d specs. Let’s get started.
The Boxer322D Mini-Skid Steer can take on “big machine” jobs but is compact and lightweight. It also makes it easy to access due to its smaller footprint. The diesel-powered Boxer 322D mini-Skid Steer can handle all attachments. This allows you to reduce hand labor, increase overhead, and improve productivity.
Boxer 322D Mini-Skid Steer Price
Price: $21,725 USD
Boxer 322D Mini-Skid Steer Key Features
- 22-HP (16.4 kW) Kubota Diesel Engine
- 1,325 lbs. (601 kg) tip capacity
- 464 lbs. (210 kg) operation capacity (35% tip load)
- 34.5” (87.6 cm) wide to fit through a standard gate
- A stand-on platform for operator safety and comfort
- Well-balanced and stable
- Excellent ground speed
- Skid-steer style controls
- Universal compact utility loader mounting plate and quick-attach system to quickly and easily switch between any standard attachment
- Two-pump, 3,000 psi (207 bar) hydraulic operating system develops optimum hydraulic flow to run the machine’s auxiliary and propulsion systems, providing enough power to handle full-size attachments
- Dedicated oil cooler to better manage hydraulic heat generation
Boxer 322D Specs
|Horsepower||22.0 HP||16.4 kW|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 Gallons||17 Litres|
|Hydraulic Capacity||16 Gallons||60.6 Litres|
|Hydraulic Flow (Combined)||12.4 GPM||47 LPM|
|Hydraulic Flow (Aux)||9.4 GPM||35.6 LPM|
|Hydraulic Flow (Drive)||3.0 GPM||11.4 LPM|
|System Pressure||3000 PSI||20684 kPa|
|Engine Warranty||2 years|
|Product Warranty||1 year|
|Track Gauge||27.5 in||699 mm|
|Track Width||7 in||180 mm|
|Weight (No Attachment)||1900 lbs||862 kg|
|Length (No Attachment)||68 in||1727 mm|
|Length (w/Bucket)||93 in||2362 mm|
|Width (Overall)||34.5 in||876 mm|
|Height (Boom Lowered)||49 in||1245 mm|
|Height (Boom Raised)||92 in||2337 mm|
|Hinge Pin Height (Fully Raised)||70 in||1778 mm|
|Dump Height||54 in||1372 mm|
|Dump Angle||34 °|
|Reach||28 in||711 mm|
|Tip Capacity||1325 lbs||601 kg|
35% of tip load.
|464 lbs||210 kg|
|Ground Clearance||5 in||127 mm|
|Ground Speed (Max)||3.4 mph||5.5 km/h|
|Ground Pressure||4.24 PSI||29.2 kPa|
Boxer 322D Mini-Skid Steer Video
This was all about Boxer 322D mini-Skid Steer technical specifications and other important details.
I trust you found all the information you needed online. I hope you enjoyed the article. If you have any questions, please comment below.
I will get back to you as soon and as quickly as possible. Thank you for reading. Stay tuned for more information.