- 1 Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Price, Specs, Reviews, Attachments, Lift Capacity, Features
- 2 Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Price
- 3 Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Key Features
- 4 Boxer 320 Specs
- 5 Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Video
- 6 Final Words
- 7 Boxer 320 FAQ
Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Price, Specs, Reviews, Attachments, Lift Capacity, Features
Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer is part of the 300 Series, the gas-powered Boxer 320 gives the power that Boxer is now known for, but in a smaller size which allows you to lower expenses and improve the efficiency of your job site.
It’s designed to handle the full range of attachments. Its compact design makes it easy to manage all attachments. Boxer 320 helps minimize handwork. Due to its smaller size and ease of use, it is the Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer is ideal for the rental sector.
The Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer compact machine is strong enough to tackle a variety of tasks. It also has the ability to fit into the restricted space.
In this article in this post, you will find out details about Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Price, Boxer 320 mini skid steer available for purchase, Boxer 320 mini skid steer weight, Boxer 320 mini skid steer rental, boxer 320 mini-skid steer track loader specifications, key features, videos and images I’ve included them below for My dear friends I hope this information is beneficial to you to buy or selling that version Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer as the information you find is authentic and trustworthy. Let’s look it up.
Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Price
Price: $18,200 USD
Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Key Features
- 20.5-HP (15.3 kW) Kohler Gas Engine
- 1,250 lbs. (567 kg) tip capacity
- 438 lbs. (199 kg) operation capacity (35% tip load)
- 34.5” (87.6 cm) wide to fit through a standard gate
- Two-pump, 3,000 psi (207 bar) hydraulic operating system develops optimum hydraulic flow to run the machine’s auxiliary and propulsion systems, providing enough power to handle full-size attachments
- Dedicated oil cooler to better manage hydraulic heat generation
- A stand-on platform for operator safety and comfort
- Well-balanced and stable
- Excellent ground speed
- Skid-steer style controls
- Universal compact utility loader mounting plate and quick-attach system to quickly and easily switch between any standard attachment
Boxer 320 Specs
|Horsepower||20.5 HP||15.3 kW|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 Gallons||17.0 Litres|
|Hydraulic Capacity||16 Gallons||60.6 Litres|
|Hydraulic Flow (Combined)||11 GPM||41.1 LPM|
|Hydraulic Flow (Aux)||8.0 GPM||30 LPM|
|Hydraulic Flow (Drive)||3.0 GPM||11.4 LPM|
|System Pressure||3000 PSI||20684 kPa|
|Engine Warranty||3 years|
|Product Warranty||1 year|
|Track Gauge||27.5 in||699 mm|
|Track Width||7 in||180 mm|
|Weight (No Attachment)||1740 lbs||789 kg|
|Length (No Attachment)||68 in||1727 mm|
|Length (w/Bucket)||93 in||2362 mm|
|Width (Overall)||34.5 in||876 mm|
|Height (Boom Lowered)||49 in||1245 mm|
|Height (Boom Raised)||92 in||2337 mm|
|Hinge Pin Height (Fully Raised)||70 in||1778 mm|
|Dump Height||54 in||1372 mm|
|Dump Angle||34 °||34 °|
|Reach||28 in||711 mm|
|Tip Capacity||1250 lbs||567 kg|
35% of tip load.
|438 lbs||199 kg|
|Ground Clearance||5 in||127 mm|
|Ground Speed (Max)||3.4 mph||5.5 km/h|
|Ground Pressure||3.9 PSI||26.9 kPa|
Boxer 320 Mini-Skid Steer Video
I hope that you have gotten all the details you’re looking for on the internet. Additionally, I hope that you had fun reading the article. If you have any queries or concerns, please post a comment below using the comment section.
I will reply to you as quickly as I can. Thanks for reading I hope you will stay with me for more articles similar to this.
Boxer 320 FAQ
Who makes Boxer 320?
Boxer 320 is made by Everglades Equipment Group
Where are Boxer skid steers made?
Boxer skid steers made in PONCA CITY, Okla
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]