The Cub Cadet LTX 1045 is a lawn tractor part of the LTX 1000 series. This tractor was made through the Cub Cadet (a part of MTD) between 2009 and the year 2014.
The Cub Cadet LTX 1045 comes equipped with an 0.6 L gasoline engine with a single-cylinder and a hydrostatic transmission with unlimited rear and forward gears.
It was a Cub Cadet LTX 1045 lawn tractor that had the engine Kohler Courage SV600. It’s an 0.6 L 597cm 2., (36.4 cu*in) single-cylinder natural aspirated gasoline engine that has 94.0 millimeters (3.7 inches) of bore diameter and 86.0 millimeters (3.39 inches) of stroke.
The compression ratio is 8.5:1. The engine generated 20.3 PS (14.9 kW; 20.0 HP) of maximum output power and 46.1 N*m (4.7 kg/m, 34 ft/lb) of peak torque.
The Cub Cadet LTX 1045 is equipped with manual steering, an open operator station, and 12.5 liters (3.3 US gal.; 2.7 Imp. gal) fuel tank.
- 1 Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Price
- 2 Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Features
- 3 Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Specification
- 4 Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Attachments
- 5 Cub Cadet Lt 1045 Reviews
- 6 Cub Cadet Lt 1045 FAQ
Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Price
Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Original Price: $1,999 USD
Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Features
- The Kohler Courage Sv600 gasoline engine generates 20.3 PS (14.9 kW; 20.0 HP) at 3,600 rpm.
- Manual steering
- Open operator station
Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Specification
|Model||Cub Cadet LTX 1045|
|Length||1,750 mm (68.9 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,200 mm (47.2 in)|
|Weight||230 kg (507 lbs)|
|Fuel tank capacity||12.5 liters (3.3 US gal.; 2.7 Imp. gal)|
|Battery||12V CCA: 190A|
|Cabin type||Open operator station|
|Engine model||Kohler Courage SV600|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, air-cooled, inline|
|Displacement||0.6 L, 597 cm2, (36.4 cu·in)|
|Bore and stroke||94.0 mm X 86.0 mm (3.7 in X 3.39 in)|
|Horsepower||20.3 PS (14.9 kW; 20.0 HP)|
|Torque||46.1 N·m (4.7 kg·m, 34 ft·lb)|
|Oil type||SAE 10W-30, API: SJ|
|Oil capacity:||1.5 L (1.6 US. qt, 1.32 Imp. qt.)|
|Spark plug||Champion RC12YC|
Transmission and chassis
|Transmission model||Tuff Torq K46A|
|Gears||Infinite forward and reverse|
|Speed||Forward: 8.4 kmh (5.2 mph) Reverse: 3.7 (2.3 mph)|
|Transmission oil capacity||1.8 L (1.9 US. qt, 1.58 Imp. qt.)|
|Front tires||Lawn/turf: 15×6|
|Rear tires||Lawn/turf: 20×8|
PTO (Power take-off shaft)
|Middle PTO type||Independent with manual lever clutch|
|Middle PTO spped||–|
Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Attachments
- Middle-mount Cub Cadet The dimensions are 46 inches (1,160 millimeters) mower deck with two blades and manual lift
- Front-mount Cub Cadet 190-833: 46 inch (1,160 mm) blade
- Front-mount Cub Cadet 190-032 42 inches (1,060 millimeters) front-mount snowblower
Cub Cadet Lt 1045 Reviews
- I had a problem with the belt. The CubCadet team was extremely helpful and quick in getting the part I required. The transmission is reportedly idle at a high rate and I can be able to hear it “whine” when I pay attention however, after reading reviews, it appears to be a frequent problem.
- I own a professional rider with zero turns. I recently switched from a Toro to a Cub Cadet. Toro was my first choice, but I came across a used model that was available at a reasonable price. The Cub is a powerful engine and cuts well.
- Purchased this on the basis of pricing and the five-star rating. We have a big yard, but no slope and this mower will work for us.
- I purchased the Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 second used and it was in excellent condition. It is extremely efficient in cutting and I love the pedal that is easy to operate in reverse. It’s a great mulcher. The only thing I dislike is the fact that it’s difficult to tell where you’ve mowed and leaves a somewhat unclean finish. However, it’s a small price of a top-quality style machine.
- This beast of a mower can be free-reign over grassy hills and rolling fields. It can rip through the tall grass, without issue. The largest mower I’ve used yet, with amazing power!
Should you purchase the item or do you not? That’s the topic on many of minds. This lawn mower is constructed with a powerful capability and power that permits greater use, as well as the use of various attachments.
It’s at a which makes it an automatic purchase in the event that you purchase a tractor that is in good condition.
Cub Cadet Lt 1045 FAQ
What size belt does a Cub Cadet LTX 1045 take?
The LT1045 Belt is Compatible with Cub Cadet Parts LT1046 954-04118 Deck Drive Replacement Lawn Mower Belt Replaces 754-04118 1/2″ * 122″
How much does a Cub Cadet LTX 1045 weigh?
Cub Cadet LTX 1045 Wheelbase is 47.5 inches 120 cm and Weight is 510 lbs 231 kg