You can participate in the online Dominos Feedback Survey conducted on the official website at Feedusback.dominos.co.uk if you are recently visited or ordered from Domino’s Pizza Restaurant.
Domino’s Pizza gives you the opportunity to share your experiences and talk to them. They will assess your strengths and make improvements to meet your needs.
This can help establish and strengthen relationships between customers and restaurants. In exchange for your opinion, you will be able to save money and receive Domino’s Free Pizza.
This article contains more information about the Dominos Free Pizza Opinion Survey and the rules and regulations as well as the rewards for the Feedback Dominos Competition.
- 1 Purpose of the Feedusbackallows Dominos Survey
- 2 Dominos Feedback Survey Reward
- 3 Quicksteps to Win Dominos Free Pizza Coupons
- 4 Step by Step Procedure to Enter the Dominos Feedback Survey at feedusback.dominos.co.uk
- 5 Feed Us Back Survey – Helpful Tips
Purpose of the Feedusbackallows Dominos Survey
The online feedback survey is hosted by the Domino’s Pizza restaurant chain at Feedusback.dominos.co.uk.
The online Dominos Free Pizza Survey aims to meet customers’ expectations and fulfill their requirements.
Domino’s Pizza Survey asks customers to rate and review Domino’s Pizza. Dominos Free Pizza Survey collects all reviews to increase customer satisfaction.
If you’ve ever visited Domino’s Pizza, please share your comments to ensure a better customer experience next time you visit Dominos.
Dominos Feedback Survey Reward
You can enter the Domino’s Pizza Sweepstakes by completing Domino’s Pizza Guest Experience survey.
12 gift vouchers for Dominos Pizza; each coupon gives one free pizza each month. The lucky winner will get a free Dominos Pizza for a year.
Dominos Feed Us Back Survey Rules and Requirements
Take a look at the requirements and instructions below to complete the Domino Pizza Survey. You can also participate in the massive campaign to win a prize.
- This Feedback Dominos sweepstake is only for legal residents of the UK (including Northern Ireland), and the Republic of Ireland.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, participants must be 18 years of age
- If you are an employee or a relative of dominos UK, you will not be eligible to take part in the survey.
- To enter the survey, you will need a valid purchase receipt from Domino’s Pizza Restaurant.
- Participants must complete the Dominos Feedback Survey in order to be eligible for the Dominos Free Pizza prize drawing.
- After receiving the prize notification, you have 14-days to redeem your free pizza coupon.
- To receive the prize, the winner must submit a valid receipt.
- Participants should have an active e-mail address.
- It is essential that you have a computer/tablet with strong, secure internet access.
- Fluent English is essential to understand and respond to the Feedback Dominos survey question and give meaningful and appropriate answers.
- Order receipt may only contain one entry
- One random winner will be selected at the end of each month.
- Prizes cannot be transferred and should only be accepted as is.
Quicksteps to Win Dominos Free Pizza Coupons
- Visit the Dominos Feedback Survey portal at Feedusback.dominos.co.uk (For UK Residents) or Feedusback.dominos.ie (For ROI Residents). Click on “Continue.”
- Purchase Date, Time, Total Amount, Order Number, and any other information that is available in the E-mail or in the Pizza Box.
- Answer the survey honestly focusing on your last Domino’s pizza order.
- To receive the prizes, please provide valid contact information at end of Dominos Feed Us Back Survey
- You have now entered the prize draw for Dominos’ free pizza coupons.
Step by Step Procedure to Enter the Dominos Feedback Survey at feedusback.dominos.co.uk
1. If you are from the United Kingdom, go to the Dominos Feedback Survey site, feedusback.dominos.co.uk. If you are from Ireland, visit feedusback.dominos.ie.
2. Input the information on your receipt, pizza package, or e-mail:
- Date of visit
- Visit Time
- Amount Spent
- Order No.
3. Choose the Dominos Pizza order you placed recently.
4. Click on the “NEXT” button to rate your satisfaction with the visit.
5. Answer all questions from the Feedback Dominos survey on the scale of satisfied to dissatisfied, and then click on NEXT.
6. These questions will cover your order, the support essence of the workers, and customer administration.
7. For classification purposes, select your age from the range.
8. Next, click Yes to be entered in the Dominos Free Pizza Prize Draw.
9. You will need to give your contact information, including your name, contact number, and e-mail.
10. Click ‘NEXT‘ to complete the Dominos Feed Us Back Survey. You will receive one entry into the sweepstakes. If you are selected as a winner, they will reach out to you using the details provided in the survey.
Feed Us Back Survey – Helpful Tips
- All Dominos Feedback Survey participants are required to check the monthly list of winners for free pizza. Your name might be there!
- Before submitting personal information, ensure that it is accurate. Incorrect contact information can cause communication problems with the promoter.
- All receipts that you receive while shopping should be kept. There are many ways to win rewards.
- Follow our easy survey guidelines and bring your receipts to us. You will receive free prizes!
- If you found any difficulties while filling the Dominos Feed Us Back Survey at Feedusback.dominos.co.uk.
- Every Dominos customer has the opportunity to leave positive comments about their experience with the staff and service in the comment box below.
All About Domino’s Pizza
Domino’s Pizza was founded in 1960 by Tom and Jama Monaghan. One year later, Tom traded his car for his brother’s shop and the company was renamed Domino’s Pizza.
The logo’s three points represent the three shops Tom originally wanted to open. It was simple to provide hot, freshly made pizzas and play an active part in the local community.
Tom let other people invest in opening their own stores through a small, well-known format now called franchising.
In 1985, the UK welcomed Domino’s to the UK with their first store opening in Luton in Bedfordshire. The UK and the Republic of Ireland now have more than 1,200 Domino’s stores and more than 105 million freshly-made pizzas per year.
You are crucial for the success of your business. Then, take the survey and let them know how you feel. If you have any concerns or dislikes, tell them.
If there are any problems, they will fix them. Let them know if you like something.
This is the Dominos Food Us Back Survey that you were looking for. I trust you are fond of the post and will take the right direction for the Dominos Free Pizza survey @ feedusback.dominos.co.uk and get a chance of winning.