John Deere D130 Price, Specification, Reviews, and Attachments
Hi all friends and Garden lovers, Today here in this post I will share with you some amazing beneficiary information regarding John Deere D130 Tractor.
In this post, today we will discuss all the important topics regarding the newly launched tractor, “The John Deere D130.” Today we will discuss important information like the John Deere D130 Price list, Specifications, reviews, and all other basic information step by step.
You May Also Check Here
- 10 hp mini tractor price in india
- John deere tractor
- Furia nera tractor price
- ls tractors prices
- Auto rickshaw on road price
John Deere D130 Price (USA)
John Deere D130 Original Price: $1899.00 USD
The price of a John Deere D130 Tractor is $1899.00 US Dollar which is very cheap and reasonable. Such tractors with extraordinary features and specifications and also reasonable prices can be affordable by all, from small farmers to big farmers.
John Deere D130 Lawn Mower Features
- Its engine is shaped up of a V-Twin design.
- The engine is powerful and smooth.
- Improved sound quality, lower vibration, and greater torque due to the V-Twin cylinder design.
- It contains cast iron sleeves for long engine life.
- Excellent fuel economy and power due to overhead valves.
- It contains no-tools oil drain valves for easy access to oil changes.
- For reliability, its frame is made up of full-length welded steel.
- It contains a Cargo Mount System which helps in making easier installation of the rear bagger and other installations.
- The Cast iron front axle will not bend as it is made up of solid cast iron.
- Hydro/Automatic foot control pedals give an infinite choice of ground speed.
- Quality headlights that will give good visibility.
- UV-resistant JD Loy hood which will not rust or dent.
- It contains an operator station design for comfortable operation.
- The ignition switch is on the dash for operating the tractor easily.
- Mower deck height adjustment.
- It has a star lock blade design.
- It contains an Edge cutting system that gives superior performance.
- It contains RIO(Reverse Implement Option).
- Mower Wash Port with hose connector.
John Deere D130 Lawn Mower Specifications
John Deere D130 Engine
|Horse Power||22 hp (16.4 kW)|
|Displacement||40 cu. in. (656 ccs)|
|Air Filters||Flat Panel w/foam|
Generally, its engine is made by the Kawasaki company (Kawasaki FC 290 volt). Its oil capacity is 1.1 liter.
John Deere D130 Transmission
|Type||It contains Hydro-static Transmission|
John Deere D130 Mower Deck
|Cutting Blades||It contains two cutting blades.|
|Cut Width||42 inches (107 cm)|
|Cut Height||1 to 4 inches (25.4 to 102 mm)|
|Mower Deck Material||0.105 inches (2.7 mm) 12 gauge steel|
|Turning Radius||18 inches (45 cm)|
|12-Volt power outlet||Not available|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded (87 octane min)|
|Fuel Line||It is replaceable in the fuel line|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.4 gallons (9.08 L)|
|Forward Speed||8.9 km/hr (0-5.5 mph)|
|Reverse Speed||5.1 km/hr (0-3.2 mph)|
|Height||15 inches (38.1 cm)|
|Front Psi||14 psi (97 Kpa)|
|Rear Psi||10 psi (69 Kpa)|
John Deere D130 Dimensions
|Height||46 inches (117 cm)|
|Over All Length||74.1 inches (188.2 cm)|
|Over All Width||52 inches (132 cm)|
|Net Weight||478 lbs (217 kg)|
|Front Bumper||Standard Front Bumper|
|Steering Wheel||It is made up of standard Design|
|Storage Compartment||Storage w/cover|
|Warranty||Its Warranty is for 2 years or 120 hours limited Warranty|
About John Deere D130
The John Deere D130 is a lawn tractor with a 22-horsepower V-twin engine designed to make mowing a breeze. It has a 42-inch cutting width and a 2-cylinder Briggs & Stratton engine with an automatic drive system.
Fuel tanks typically hold 4 gallons (15.1 L). The D130 comes with an operator’s manual, parts diagram, reference guides, and safety information.
According to a review, the D130 is wider and has a higher maximum cutting height than the average lawn tractor. However, another review mentioned that the D130 had issues after less than 80 hours of use, despite being serviced by John Deere.
John Deere D130 Weight
Weight: 478 lbs (217 kg)
John Deere D130 Oil Capacity
Oil Capacity: 2 qts 1.9 L
John Deere D130 Horsepower
John Deere D130 Oil Type
JD D130 Oil Type: SAE 10W-30, API: SJ or higher
John Deere D130 Attachments
- 42″ mid-mount mower deck
- 46″ Blade
- 43.25″ Snowblower
- Front Loader
- Lawn Aerator
- Lawn Roller
John Deere D130 Problems
- Defective ignition: If the tractor won’t start, check the ignition and replace any faulty components.
- Throttle cable is defective or stuck: If the throttle cable is not working properly, change or clean the cable.
- Dirty air filter element: If the air filter is dirty, change or clean it.
- Engine starts but stops suddenly: If the engine starts but then stops suddenly, it could be due to a damaged spark plug. Change the spark plug.
- Idling the tractor: One user on Tractor Forum suggests that idling the tractor and attempting to drive it can cause problems with the hydrostatic transmission. Instead, start the tractor, let it warm up, then open the throttle all the way and use the foot control to manage speed.
John Deere D130 Review
The John Deere D130 is a lawn tractor that is popular with homeowners who have small to medium-sized yards. It is known for its durability, ease of use, and affordability.
The D130 is powered by a 17.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine that provides enough power to mow most lawns efficiently. It also has a 42-inch cutting deck that allows you to cover a lot of ground quickly.
Full review YouTube video check here.
I think it should be enough information about the John Deere 130 Lawn Mower Tractor, I hope that all kinds of information are helpful to you, but if you have any questions about this post then please comment for us, and we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank’s. Visit our Website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com for additional Details.
John Deere D130 FAQ
To find a John Deere D130 for sale, you can check with local John Deere dealerships or search online marketplaces such as eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace. It is important to research the seller and inspect the equipment before making a purchase.
The part number for a John Deere D130 oil filter is AM125424.
The best and safest way to charge a John Deere D130 battery is with a portable charger. Depending on the voltage of the battery, a 1.5 amp charger and maintainer such as the TY26328 can be used.
John Deere D130 is manufactured by John Deere and it’s a lawn tractor type.
The John Deere D130 major revision year is 2011
John Deere D130 has a 2-cylinder Briggs & Stratton engine that has an automatic drive system.
The John Deere D130 has a 42-inch cutting deck.
The John Deere D130 can handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions.
To start and operate a John Deere D130, refer to the owner’s manual or watch instructional videos online.
Yes, the mower deck can be removed from the John Deere D130.
The John Deere D130 CARB is a version of the John Deere D130 that meets California Air Resources Board emissions standards.
The warranty on the John Deere D130 varies depending on the retailer and location of purchase.