Kubota l3200 Compact Tractor Review, Specs, Price, Overview
Kubota L3200 Mini Tractor provides high performance, outstanding durability, simple operations, and enhanced comfort.
Kubota L3200 not only performs but features a revamped design with smooth, rounded contours from front to rear that also improve visibility so you can get the job done better and faster.
Its best features such as indirect injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel engine, No. of cylinders 3, Cubic Inch 1499, 83 x 92.4mm bore & stroke, Category I 3-point hitch, Hydrostatic transmission.
Kubota l3200 Price
The Kubota l3200 Compact Tractor price is $12,185 USD for 2WD and $15,090 USD for 4WD.
Kubota l3200 Hp
kubota l3200 hp is 26.7
Kubota l3200 Key Facts
- Engine Output – 31.9 hp 23.8 kW
- Engine – 1.5 L three-cylinder diesel engine and one of two transmissions
- weight: 2425 to 2623 pounds
- Horsepower: 32 hp
- Fuel Tank capacity: 38.0 liters
- Engine oil capacity: 6 qts 5.7 L
- hydraulic fluid capacity: 6.2 gals
- battery size: 12v 320 cold cranking amps (CCA) sealed lead acid (SLA) battery
- loader lift capacity: 855lbs
- years made: 2011 to 2014
Kubota L3200 Compact Tractor KeyFeatures
- This engine model type is an Indirect injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel engine.
- Engine gross power are 31.9HP (23.8KW),
- Bore & Stroke is 3.3 x 3.6in. (83 x 92.4mm),
- The total displacement Cubic capacity is 2800cc.
- It has a gear drive transmission and hydrostatic transmission
- It has an 8 forward and 4 reverse gearbox system
- It has a Hydrostatic transmission, and 3 range speed is an in-line shifting pattern that allows a single farm is shifting from low to medium to high.
- The shift is also conveniently located on the left side of the driver’s seat for easy operation.
- A hydraulic system is powerful and reliable because that is used for heavy loading work.
- Its lifting capacity at lift points is 906kg and 24 in. Behind lift points 651kg.
- This tractor is engineered with a front loader and backhoe that is useful for digging and pulling work.
Kubota l3200 Compact Tractor Specifications
|Type||indirect injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel|
|Engine Gross Power||31.9 HP (23.8 KW)|
|Engine Net Power||30.4 HP (22.7 KW)|
|PTO Power||26.7 HP (19.9 KW)||25.2 HP (18.7 KW)|
|Bore & Stroke||3.3 x 3.6in. (83 x 92.4)mm|
|Total Displacement||91.5 cu.in.(1499 cm)|
|Battery||12v, RC: 123 min, CCA: 490 A|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||10.0 gal. (38litre)|
|Rear PTO Type||Transmission drove with overruling||Live-continuous running|
|PTO/ Engine speed||540/2430||540/2580|
|Lift control type||Position Control|
|Lift capacity (main)||6.5gpm (24.7l/min)|
|Lift capacity (PS)||4.0gpm (15.0l/min)|
|3 Point-Hitch||Category I|
|Lift Capacity at lift points||1998lbs. (906kg)|
|24″ behind lift points||1435lbs. (651kg)|
|System pressure||160kgf/cm (15.7kgMPA)|
|Transmission||Gear Shift, 8 Forward 4 Reverse||Hydraulic Transmision,
3 range speed
|Steering||Integral Type Power Steering|
|Brake||Wet disc type|
|AG Standard||5.00-15 Front / 11.2-24 Rear||7.2-16Front / 11.2-24 Rear|
|TURF Option||23×8.50-12 Front / 13.6-16 Rear||25×8.50-12 Front / 13.6-16 Rear|
|Industrial Option||N/A||27 x 8.50 – 15/15-19.5 R4|
|Traveling speed with AG tires||Forward 1.1mph(1.8km/h)
|Overall Length (w/o 3p)||110.6in.(2810mm)||106.3in.(2700mm)|
|Overall With (min. tread)||55.1in.(1400mm)|
|Overall Height (w/ Foldable ROPS)||91.7in.(2330mm)|
|Min. ground clearance||13.6in.(345mm)||13.4in.(340mm)|
|Tread Front Tire||41.3in.(1050mm)||43.1in.(1095mm)|
|Tread Rear Tire||43.8in.(1115mm)|
|Min. Turning radius(w/brake, 4WD designed)||7.9ft.(2.4mm)||8.2ft.(2.5mm)|
Kubota L3200 Compact Tractor Attachments
Kubota L3200 Compact Tractor Front Loader Specifications
|Maximum Lift Height (Pivot Pin)||2394mm|
|Clearance with bucket dumped||1795mm|
|Reach@maximum height (Dumping Reach)||589mm|
|Maximum Dump Angle||40deg.|
|Reach with a bucket on the ground||1796mm|
|Maximum Roll Back Angle||45deg.|
|Overall Height in Carrying Position||1427mm|
|Lift Capacity (500 mm Forward, Max Height)||400kg|
|Bucket Roll-Back Force (Max Height)||5259N|
|Bucket Roll-Back Force (1500 mm)||7903N|
|Bucket Roll-Back Force (Ground Level)||9084N|
|Raising Time (Rated Flow)||3.3sec.|
|Lowering Time (Rated Flow)||2.1sec.|
|Bucket Dumping Time (Rated Flow)||1.4sec.|
|Bucket Roll-Back Time (Rated Flow)||1.7sec.|
Kubota L3200 Compact Tractor Backhoe Specifications
|Stabilizer spread – transport||1315mm|
|Stabilizer spread – operating||1753mm|
|Digging Depth 2ft flat bottom||2349mm|
|Operating height fully raised||3010mm|
|Reach from the swing pivot||3156mm|
|Swing pivot to rear axle centerline||954mm|
|The Angle of departure per SAE J1234||17.5deg.|
|Digging Force using Bucket Cylinder||1552kgf|
|Digging Force using Dipperstick Cylinder||993kgf|
Kubota L3200 Review Video
Kubota L3200 oil type
The oil recommended to use in the L3200 Kubota is SAE30 or SAE 10W-30 or SAE20, with the API service classification of CF or CF-4, the CGand CG. Kubota suggests oil with the API classification of CF or greater, and if the synthetic oil is in compliance with these standards then it can be utilized for Kubota engines.
It is the Kubota L3200 has a 1.6-liter 3-cylinder diesel engine. Kubota’s Universal Dynamic Tractor (UDT) or SUPER UDT2 Fluid is suggested for transmission oil and the power steering system.
It is the Kubota genuine OEM 1 Gallon Super UDT2 Trans-Hydraulic Fluid is suggested as a hydraulic fluid. It is essential to follow the recommendations of the manufacturer for the type of oil and intervals for changing to ensure maximum performance and long-term durability of the Kubota L3200.
Kubota L3200 Problems
- Fuel injection problems: Some users have reported issues with fuel injection on their L3200 tractors. This problem can often be resolved by cleaning or replacing the fuel injectors.
- Hydraulic system problems: Hydraulic issues such as leaks, weak or erratic performance, and lack of power to lift or buck equipment are common problems in the L3200 tractor. Dirty filters, a malfunctioning pump, and damaged hydraulics are the primary causes.
- Starting problems: Starting problems are also common issues in the L3200 tractor. This can be due to a weak or faulty battery, a faulty starter motor, or issues with the fuel or ignition systems.
- Transmission problems: Users have reported issues with the clutch or the transmission stuck or slipping. This can be due to worn-out clutches or issues with the shift mechanism or hydraulics.
- PTO problems: Some users have reported problems with the PTO not operating correctly, such as not engaging or disengaging properly. This could be due to a faulty PTO switch or damaged components in the PTO system.
I hope that information is very useful for buying this Kubota L3200 tractor Because I get all kinds of information through the official sites, but If you have any queries about this article, then please comment below in the comment box, and I will try to solve your problem as soon possible Thanks for visiting our site.
For more details visit the commercialvehicleinfo.com
Kubota l3200 – FAQs
The Kubota L3200 tractor with 31.9 hp 23.8 kW Engine (gross) and 30.4 hp 22.7 kW Engine (net) contain 31.9 hp horsepower.
The Kubota L3200 tractor Length is 110.6 inches 280 cm (2WD), 106.3 inches 270 cm (4WD), and Width is 55.1 inches 139 cm
The Kubota L3200 tractor’s Rated RPM is 2800 and its Oil capacity is 6 qts 5.7 L
You can purchase an Kubota L3200 tractor through the authorized Kubota dealers.
Yes You can look through the internet marketplaces and websites which specialize in agricultural equipment to locate Kubota L3200 tractors to buy.
Yes it is possible. You can use credible online platforms like TractorHouse, MachineryTrader, or Equipment Trader to find listings for Kubota tractors.
Kubota sells their tractors via authorized dealers instead of directly from the manufacturer.
Yes, most Kubota dealerships offer financing options to purchase their tractor. You can ask about financing options while visiting an authorized dealer.
Kubota sometimes offers special sales, promotions, or financing offers. You can browse their website or call an authorized dealer for information on current deals.
Yes, many Kubota dealerships accept trade-ins. Contact your local dealership to discuss trade-in options and requirements.
Yes, authorized Kubota dealerships usually offer a wide range of parts and accessories for their tractors, including the Kubota L3200.
Yes, depending on the dealership, you may have the option to customize certain features and specifications of the Kubota L3200 tractor to suit your needs.
Yes, Kubota dealerships often offer operator training programs to help users learn how to safely and efficiently operate their tractors.
Many Kubota dealerships provide financing options, including lease or loan programs, to assist customers in purchasing their tractors.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]