The Bobcat 610 Skid Steer Loader, which was initially released in 1972 and discontinued in 1982. Collectors and those thinking of entering the construction business may be intrigued by the Bobcat 610.
Also, Check Here
Bobcat 610 Skid Steer Loader Price
Bobcat 610 Skid Steer Loader Price: NA
Bobcat 610 For Sale
- 1974 Bobcat 610 Skid Steer: This machine has 1,650 hours on it and is in good condition. It is being sold for $4,900.
- 1982 Bobcat 610 Skid Steer: This machine has 2,500 hours on it and is in fair condition. It is being sold for $3,500.
- 1985 Bobcat 610 Skid Steer: This machine has 4,000 hours on it and is in good condition. It is being sold for $5,000.
You can find more Bobcat 610s for sale by searching online or by contacting local dealerships.
When choosing a Bobcat 610, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Year: The year of the machine will affect its price and condition.
- Hours: The number of hours on the machine is a good indicator of its wear and tear.
- Condition: The condition of the machine will affect its price.
- Accessories: The machine may come with additional accessories, such as a bucket or a backhoe. These accessories can add to the price of the machine.
Bobcat 610 Key Facts
- Engine Output: 30 horsepower
- weight: 3805 pounds
- Horsepower: 30 horsepower
- Dig depth: 30cm
- fuel Tank capacity: 1.8 liters
- years made: 1992 to 1982
- length: 54 in. 137.1 cm
Bobcat 610 Specs
Bobcat 610 Engine
|No. of Cylinders
|108 cu in.
|Bore and Stroke
Bobcat 610 Lift Capacity
|Reach Max. Height
Bobcat 610 Tire Size
Bobcat 610 Lift Capacity
|Lift Capacity at 35%
|Lift Capacity at 50%
Bobcat 610 Attachments
When it comes to attachments, the Bobcat 610 is a highly customizable machine. It is compatible with a wide range of attachments that can be used for a variety of tasks. Some of the most popular attachments include buckets, forks, pallet forks, and blades.
Buckets can be used for digging and carrying materials such as dirt, gravel, and sand. Forks are great for lifting heavy objects like logs and pallets. Blades can be used to level surfaces or push snow and debris out of the way.
The Bobcat 610 also offers different tire options depending on the type of job you are doing. The standard tires are ideal for basic jobs like landscaping or construction work, while turf tires are better suited for working on soft terrains such as lawns or fields.
There are also specialty tires available that provide additional traction in wet or slippery conditions.
Finally, there are a number of other attachments available for specialized tasks such as trenchers, augers, hammers, grapples, and brush cutters.
Many of these accessories can be rented from your local Bobcat dealer if you don’t need them frequently enough to justify purchasing them outright.
In summary, the Bobcat 610 is an incredibly versatile machine with many attachment options depending on your needs. From buckets to forks to specialty tires – there’s something to suit every task you might have in mind!
Bobcat 610 Review Video
The Bobcat 610 is a compact skid-steer loader that was produced from 1972 to 1980. It is powered by a 4-cylinder gasoline engine that produces 30 horsepower. The 610 is known for its simplicity, reliability, and affordability.
The 610 is a popular choice for small farms, landscaping contractors, and homeowners. It is also used in a variety of commercial applications, such as construction and property maintenance.
Full review YouTube video check here
Bobcat 610 Parts
- Engine: Its engine is the core of the Bobcat 610, and it is essential to maintain it in good shape. The most common parts of an engine which require replacement are the spark plugs the air filter, as well as the fuel filter.
- Hydraulic systems: The hydraulic system is responsible for powering the Bobcat’s diverse functions, including the bucket, lift arm and wheels. The most common parts of the hydraulic system which require replacement include hydraulic hoses, pumps and the cylinders.
- Transmission: transfers the power of an engine onto wheels. The most common parts of the transmission that require replacement are bearings, gears and seals.
- System for steering: It allows the Bobcat 610 to be maneuvered. Common steering system components that require replacement are the end of the tie rod, the ball joint and the steering rack.
- Brakes: are employed in order to slow down in the Bobcat 610. Common brake components which require replacement include brake pads, the rotors, as well as calipers.
It is essential that you replace Bobcat 610 parts as soon when they begin wearing out. This will aid in preventing further injuries to the machine, and ensure it is running efficiently.
You can locate Bobcat parts in 610 at many Bobcat dealerships, or on the internet. When you are selecting the parts that you want to purchase, it is essential to confirm that they are authentic Bobcat parts. This will ensure that the parts are of the best quality and will work with the machine in a proper way.
bobcat 610 hydraulic pump
The hydraulic pump is an important component of the Bobcat 610 skid steer loader, as it powers the hydraulic system that controls the machine’s movement and attachments. Here are some details about the Bobcat 610 hydraulic pump:
- The Bobcat 610 uses a hydraulic single-gear pump to power the hydraulic system.
- The pump has an 11/16″ keyed shaft that extends 1-1/2″.
- Most hydraulic pumps for the Bobcat 610 are direct replacements for the original or OEM updated version.
- Hydraulic pump problems can occur over time, including leaks, low pressure, and poor performance. Regular maintenance and inspections can help prevent hydraulic pump problems.
bobcat 610 hydraulic fluid fill location
- The reservoir for hydraulics and the reservoir for the gearbox may be different for Bobcat 610.
- The port for filling hydraulic fluid is usually situated at the top of the reservoir.
- The reservoir for hydraulics is typically found near to the motor compartment. However, its exact location can differ based on the model of machine.
- The port for filling hydraulic fluid may be identified by a symbol or a the text that explains its purpose.
- Filling the hydraulic system with fluid location may be indicated in the equipment’s service manual or the operator’s manual.
bobcat 610 drive system
- Bobcat 610 Bobcat 610 has two drive systems that are one for both sides that the unit.
- The drive system has an electronic clutch that can engage and deengage the belt drive.
- Its drive unit is driven by the machine’s engine, and is operated by the operator by using the controls of the machine.
- Drive systems can be affected in time, which include worn belts, clutch problems and a lack of performance. Regular inspections and maintenance can aid in preventing problems with the drive system.
- Bobcat 610 Bobcat 610 also has a variable speed feature that lets the operator alter its speed.
bobcat 610 common problems
- Leaks in hydraulics: The hydraulic system is one of the most crucial elements that make up Bobcat 610. Bobcat 610, and leaks can be found in the fittings, hoses and seals. Regular inspections and maintenance can assist in preventing leaks from hydraulics.
- Engine issues: The Bobcat 610 was powered by different engines that included diesel, gas as well as electric ones. Common problems with engines include overheating, low pressure and poor performance. Regular inspections and maintenance can assist in preventing problems with engines.
- Electrical problems: Electrical problems can occur in the wiring, switches, or fuse. The signs of electrical issues include low batteries, faulty gauges, or periodic power outages. Regular checks and tests can assist in preventing electrical problems.
- Steering problems: The steering system can become prone to problems with time, such as worn or loose components, leaks, or low performance. Regular maintenance and inspections can assist in preventing problems with steering.
- Tracks and tires: The tracks and tires that are on Bobcat 610 can wear out with time, resulting in low traction and unstable. Regularly scheduled inspections and replacements can aid in preventing problems with tracks and tires.
I genuinely hope you enjoy it, and it’s an excellent resource for anyone looking for Bobcat 610 Prices specs, and more. However, if you have any problems with this content, please leave a note in the comment box.
Thank you for coming to our website.
For More information Visit our Website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com
Bobcat 610 FAQ
Bobcat 610 has a Vh4d Gasoline 4 Cylinders engine that produces 30 horsepower
Bobcat 610 width is 54 inches (in), or 137 centimeters (cm)
You can buy a Bobcat 610 skid steer loader from various sources, including dealerships, private sellers, and online marketplaces.
Yes, there are numerous dealerships that specialize in Bobcat equipment. You can access a list of authorized Bobcat dealers on their website.
Yes, you can buy a used Bobcat 610 skid steer loader from private sellers or dealerships that specialize in used equipment.
Cost estimates for a new Bobcat 610 skid steer loader may differ depending on both dealer and location, so it is a good idea to contact one in your area for pricing information.
Costing of used Bobcat 610 skid steer loaders may differ based on its age, condition, and location; to get an accurate price comparison it’s advisable to shop around between sellers.
Yes, you can buy a Bobcat 610 engine replacement kit from various manufacturers and dealerships that specialize in Bobcat equipment.
Yes, there are many online marketplaces where you can buy a Bobcat 610 skid steer loader, including MachineryTrader.com, MarketBook.ca, and TractorHouse.com.
Yes, you can buy Bobcat 610 attachments online from various manufacturers and dealerships that specialize in Bobcat equipment.
Before buying, it is wise to inspect and test the machine carefully, and request maintenance records or service histories from the seller.
Yes, several dealerships provide financing solutions when purchasing a Bobcat 610 skid steer loader. For more information about your options for purchasing one near you, it’s wise to reach out directly.
Yes, many dealerships provide leasing options for Bobcat equipment. It would be wise to contact your local Bobcat dealer for further inquiries.
Regular maintenance and inspections of your Bobcat 610 skid steer loader are essential to its optimal functioning, so be sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule and address any potential problems as soon as they arise.