Kubota M7040 Tractor Price, Specs, Review, Attachments, Overview
This is the new M-Series Kubota M7040 Tractor. It comes with a high-performance and affordability blend to bring you a line of tractors that can tackle just about anything you throw at it.
Kubota has recreated one of its most strong and most affordable models with a totally redesigned cab and hood, powerful front loaders, new direct-injection engines, and a host of ergonomic improvements.
The Kubota M7040 Tractor is perfect for baling and cutting as well as cattle, dairy, and many more applications. Take one for a test drive and you’ll be convinced.
Its best features like 4 cylinder diesel engine, 71HP, 3331CC, and engine rates are 2600rpm, F12 / R12 gearbox system, and 1500kg Lift capacity at 24in. behind lift point and Hydraulic Independent PTO with brake, wet disc.
It has a fuel tank capacity is 70liter. It has a fuel filter that is filtering the fuel and cleans the fuel and then after providing fuel to the fuel-related parts of the tractor.
That front tire size is 8.06-16, and the rear tire size is 12.4-24. It is a large and strong tire that is less slippage on the field because it is providing better grip and traction on the ground.
It has a new stylish designed Cab that provides the driver with more comfortable and larger space and that is also reducing the outside noise that’s good for the driver and you are working in peace.
Its curved upper windshield increases upward visibility and makes it better handy when raising the front loader.
It is AC based tractor, its air is circulated throughout the windshield to prevent icing, frosting, and fogging.
The Cab rounded glass provides the operator with more visibility and more space. Its pantograph-style front wiper increases the operator’s visibility on rainy days.
The easy-step tilt steering wheel of the Cab gets out of the way when the driver is dismounting the tractor.
- Bharatbenz 2523 tipper price
- Jcb price in india 2022 on road price
- Tvs king fuel consumption
- Kubota sidekick problems
- Kubota la344
Kubota M7040 Tractor Price
Price: $25,106 USD.
Kubota M7040 Tractor Key Features
- The Kubota M7040 tractor has a new V3307-DI engine.
- Number of 4 cylinders
- Engine net power is 67HP, PTO power is 62HP, and Displacement is 3331CC.
- The V3307 engine has been specially designed for low noise and vibration, and that reduces the operator’s stress and fatigue.
- Noise is reduced through a ladder frame crankshaft support, which provides the engine with a stiffer structure and thus lower noise.
- Vibration is lowered through the application of compact built-in balancers.
- The Kubota M7040 tractor has an F12 and R12 transmission system.
- That is synchronized for speeds of the main shift and high-low range supply tractor with 12 forward and 12 reverse speeds, including creep speeds.
- Tailor this F12/R12 transmission to your requirements by choosing from a hydraulic or synchronized shuttle transmission.
- Multi-plate wet disc and its break type is a Mechanical wet disc.
- The Kubota M7040 tractor has a more powerful and smooth hydraulic system.
- This tractor gives you power, durability, and longevity.
- Its lifting capacity is at 24in. Behind the lift, the point is 1500kg.
- 3point hitch gives fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements
Kubota M7040 Tractor Specifications
|Type (Make: KUBOTA)||ECDIS, Direct-injected|
|Rated engine RPM ROPS/CAB||2600|
|No. of cylinders/Aspiration||4 / Turbocharged|
|Engine net power*||71HP / 52.9 KW|
|No. of cylinders/Aspiration||71HP / 53.0 KW|
|PTO power||64HP / 47.7 KW|
|Total displacement||203 cu.in / 3331|
|Fuel tank capacity ROPS/CAB||18.5 gal. / 70 liter|
|Alternator ROPS/CAB||45 Amp on ROPS model, 60 Amp on CAB model, 80 Amp: OPT|
|No. of Speeds||F12 / R12|
|Main gear shift||Fully synchronized|
|Main clutch type||Multiple wet discs|
|Brake type||Hydraulic wet disc|
|Differential lock (Front / Rear)||Standard|
|4WD clutch type||Electronic hydraulic on the go|
|Type||Hydraulic Independent PTO with brake, wet disc.|
|Pump capacity (3-P hitch)||11.0gpm, 41.6 L/min.|
|Control system||Position, Draft (top link sensing), and Mixed control|
|3 Point Hitch||Turnbuckle type|
|Lift capacity at 24in. behind lift point||1500kg, 3307lbs|
|No. of remote valves||1 (2nd and 3rd valve optional)|
|DIMENSION & WEIGHT|
|Wheelbase||80.7in. / 2050mm|
|Weight||4806lbs / 2180kg|
|Overall length||136in / 3450mm|
|Overall height||89.0in. / 2260mm|
|Overall width||48.0in / 1220mm|
|Tread Width front||40.6in. / 11030mm|
|Tread Width rear||34.4-54.5in(900-1385)mm|
|Turning radius||11.5ft. / 3.5m|
|Crop Clearance (front axle)||14.6in. / 370mm|
Kubota M7040 Tractor Front Loader Specifications
|Boom Cylinder Fulcrum||Power position|
|Maximum Lift Height (Pivot Pin)||2977mm|
|Clearance w/Attachment Dump||2172mm|
|Reach @ Maximum Height||811mm|
|Maximum Dump Angle||60degrees|
|Reach w/Attachment on Ground||1947mm|
|Maximum Rollback Angle||43degrees|
|Digging Depth (When Bucket is Level)||111mm|
|Overall Height in carrying Position||1573mm|
|Material Bucket Width / Capacity (Heaped)||0.55|
|Lift Capacity (Pivot Pin)||1150kg|
|Raising Time to Full Height w/out Load *1)||4.7second|
|Lowering time w/out Load (power down) *1)||3.5second|
|Attachment Rollback Time||3.0second|
|Attachment Dumping Time||2.7second|
Kubota M7040 Problems
- The tractor does not start
- The tractor won’t change into gear
- The tractor won’t respond to throttle changes
- Cab heater not working
- The engine is too loud
Kubota M7040 Tractor Review Video
I hope you like it. I think it should be enough information for buying this tractor. If you have any queries regarding this article then please comment below in the comment box. I solve your problem as possible soon. Thanks for visiting our site, my friends.
Kubota M7040 Tractor FAQ
What horsepower is a Kubota M7040?
The Kubota M7040 horsepower is a 67 hp
How much can a Kubota M7040 lift?
The Kubota M7040 lift capacity is 1500kg
How many quarts of oil does a Kubota M7040 hold?
The Kubota M7040 does hold 8.5 qts oil
How much does a Kubota m7040 Weight?
The Kubota M7040 weight is 4675 to 5470 pounds
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]