TATA ACE DICOR TCIC Mini Truck Price in India, Mileage Specification Features, Review Overview
Here in this article, I am going to present the TATA ACE DICOR TCIC Mini Truck information in detail such as the price list in India, Specifications, Features, Mileage, Images, and review.
That all kinds of information are reliable and genuine, I hope it is helpful to you, because I always think about our site visitors. Ok so let’s go for that friends.
The TATA ACE DICOR TCIC is fitted with these main features 4 strokes, Direct Injection, Common Rail, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Diesel engine, That offers Maximum power of 0 KW at 3750r/m, peak torque of 94 Nm, and a Top speed of 90 Km/l. That is best in its class for loading work.
You May Also Like It
- Jcb 3dx 50 hp price
- Eicher 1110 price
- Force trump 40 price
- John deere e100 price
- D140 john deere price
TATA ACE DICOR TCIC Mini Truck Price In India
TATA ACE DICOR TCIC Mini Truck Ex-Showroom price is Rs.4,03,000.
TATA ACE DICOR TCIC Mini Truck Key Facts
- Model : TATA 800CC DICOR TCIC ENGINE, BS-IV
- Gearbox: GBS 65-5/4.19
- Brakes Front: Disc Brake
- Tires: 155 R13 LT 8PR Radial
- Height: 1861
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 30 L
- Kerb Weight: 920 Kg
TATA ACE DICOR TCIC Mini Truck Specifications
|Model||TATA 800CC DICOR TCIC ENGINE, BS-IV|
|Type||4-stroke, Direct Injection, Common Rail, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Diesel engine|
|Max. output||30 kW @ 3750 r/m (40.2 kW)|
|Max. torque||94 Nm @ 2000-2500 r/m|
|Special items||Catalytic converter|
|Clutch||Single plate dry friction diaphragm type|
|Type||Synchromesh (5 forward gears), Sliding mesh (Reverse gear)|
|Steering||Mechanical, variable-ratio (23.1 to 28.9), 380 Mm dia|
|Type||Dual circuit hydraulically actuated diagonal split with booster|
|Rear||Drum brakes 200dia x 30 Mm with LCRV|
|Parking Brake||Cable-operated mechanical linkages acting on rear wheels|
|Front||Parabolic Leaf spring with Anti-roll Bar|
|Rear||Semi-Elliptical Leaf spring with Anti-roll Bar|
|Shock Absorber||Hydraulic double-acting telescopic type|
WHEELS & TYRES
|Tires||155 R13 LT 8PR Radial|
|Front Wheel Gauge||1310|
|Rear Wheel Gauge||1343|
|Loading Deck Length||2140|
|Loading Deck Width||1430|
|Height of Side Panels||300|
|Minimum Turning Circle radius (Mm)||4300|
|Max Speed (km/L)||90|
|Kerb Weight||920 Kg|
|Seating capacity||Driver + 1|
TATA ACE DICOR TCIC Mini Truck Key Features
- Aluminum lightweight turbocharged inter-cooled DICOR Diesel engine
- 40 kW and 90 Nm torque for faster travel and loading
- Displacement: 798 cm3
- Steering: Mechanical, variable-ratio (23.1 to 28.9), 380 Mm dia.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 30 Liters
- Tata Ace Dicor Tcic mini truck mileage: petrol version gives around 25 kmpl mileage, and its diesel version gives around 23 kmpl mileage.
- Synchromesh (5 forward) sliding mesh (reverse) gearbox system.
- Top Speed: 90 km/h
- Maximum gradability 30 % and Grade restart ability 18 %.
- Special features such as a Sleek design wide-angle ORVM, Excellent headlamp, Music system provision, Bottle holder, Mobile charger, and High-class dashboard.
- Brake Boosters and LCRVs are offered as additional safety and comfort features.
- Seating capacity: Driver + 1
- A warranty of 36,000 km or 12 months
Tata ace dicor spare parts
Here are some Tata Ace Dicor spare parts that you can buy online:
- Engine Parts: Engine oil, air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs, timing belt, water pump, etc.
- Body Parts: Bumper, fender, Headlight, taillight, Door, window, etc.
- Suspension Parts: Shock absorber, spring, strut, tie rod, ball joint, etc.
- Brake Parts: Brake pads, rotors, calipers, brake fluid, etc.
- Other Parts: Tires, rims, windshield wipers, wiper fluid, etc.
- Transmission Parts: Transmission fluid, clutch, flywheel, torque converter, etc.
Tata Ace Dicor Tcic Mini Truck Overview
India loves the Tata Ace Dicor TCIC Mini Truck. Its 798cc, 4-cylinder diesel engine develops 40 horsepower and 100 Nm. The 5-speed manual transmission drives the engine. The Ace Dicor TCIC can carry 1,000 kg and weighs 2,100 kg. It gets 21.4 km/l.
Single- and double-cab Ace Dicor TCICs are available. Single cabs seat two, while double cab seat four. White, silver, blue, and red are Ace Dicor TCIC colors.
Businesses and individuals looking for a small, cheap vehicle to move goods or people choose the Ace Dicor TCIC. Taxis and rickshaws utilize it too.
Tata Ace Dicor Tcic Mini Truck Review Video
That was all about the TATA ACE DICOR TCIC, I hope you like it, But if you have any questions about this article, then please comment below in the comment box, and
I will solve your problem solution as soon and if you like it so please share it with your friends and on social media, Thanks for visiting our site, and stay tuned with me for more stuff. Keep Smiling, Take care of your family.
Visit our Website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com for additional Details. Keep Smiling, Take care of your family.
Tata Ace Dicor Tcic Mini Truck FAQs
The base price of a Tata Ace Gold CNG is Rs 6.08 Lakh*. Tata Ace Gold CNG prices in 2023 may fluctuate somewhat from one location or state to another.
Exide EKO FEKO-EKO60L TATA Ace Battery, LCV, Capacity: 60 Ah
A Tata Ace Mega:
With its powerful 4th-generation DICOR engine producing 30 kW (40 HP), the Ace Mega can haul a hefty 1 tonne.
The diesel version of the Tata ACE gets about 23 km/l while the petrol version gets about 25 km/l.
Mini trucks under the Tata Ace brand are made by Tata Motors.
The cost of the Tata Ace Gold Diesel Mini Truck ranges from Rs. 5.99 Lakh to Rs. 6.49 Lakh. This Mini Truck gets 22 kilometers per gallon.
Mahindra’s engine life is 4-5 years, compared to 8-10 years for the Tata Ace Gold.
One of the dependable businesses for Tata Ace Mild Steel Power Steering is us. Our items are highly regarded in the market because of their top qualities.
Tata Ace Power Steering in Mild Steel
How much Tata Ace can carry?
With a gross weight of 1550 kg, the Tata Ace HT has a payload capacity of 710 kg. The 702 cc Naturally Aspirated, Indirect Injection engine of this Tata small commercial vehicle has a maximum output of 16 HP and a maximum peak torque of 37.5 Nm.
The best retread/rebelted tire available with a warranty. highest mileage
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]