Tellwickes.com Survey – We would love to know if you have bought home improvement, garden accessories, or kitchen accessories in the past.
If you own a home, chances are you’ve bought at least one of these items: garden supplies, kitchen accessories, or home improvement.
You will be able to recall the name of The Wickes when you think about home improvement, garden accessories, or gardening supplies in the United Kingdom.
If you’re a Wickes customer, today you have an opportunity. You can leave feedback about your Wickes Store experience at Tellwickes.com and you will automatically be entered in the Wickes prize draw. Lucky Prize winners will be awarded a gift certificate.
If you are Interested In This Amazing Opportunity, Please keep reading. I Will show you How To Make it happen.
Purpose of the Tell Wickes Feedback Survey
Customer feedback surveys are a great way to get the real opinions of customers. This information should not be kept secret.
Your feedback will be analyzed by the company and any necessary improvements made. This feedback survey from Tellwickes will be beneficial to both customers and the company.
Wickes encourages customers to leave reviews and ratings about the experience they had at the store. They also offer a reward for their efforts and time.
Wickes will make shopping easier, more efficient, and more convenient by allowing more customers to submit feedback and reviews.
Tellwickes.com Survey Reward
Your name will be automatically entered in the Tellwickes Feedback Prize Draw. A lucky winner from all Wickes Quarterly Sweepstakes participants will be selected.
The Wickes Store will award the winning participant a £250 gift card.
Wickes’s prizes are not negotiable or transferable. Failure to follow the terms and conditions of prize draw rules or regulations could result in contestants being disqualified.
Wickes Customer Feedback Survey Rules and Requirements
Let’s say you want to participate in the Wickes customer experience survey. It is strongly recommended that you Carefully read and Understand The Following rules and regulations.
- In order to take part in the Tellwickes.com Survey, you must be a legal UK resident.
- You must be At Least 16 Years Old or Older.
- Each month, Wickes Group will hold its Prize Draw. Wickes will offer entry to the Prize Draw for those who take the Tellwickes.com survey.
- Wickes reserves the right to Modify These Terms at its discretion if it deems it Necessary To Do So.
- Limit one entry per feedback form to be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- The first week of the calendar month will be the drawing.
- The winner will be notified on the 5 th in each of the subsequent months.
- The winner must respond to the company within 28 calendar days of receiving the notification. Failure to do So Will Result In Disqualification and a New winner will be Chosen.
- You cannot exchange gift cards for cash or return them.
- For more information, go to.
Quicksteps to Win Wickes £250 Gift Card
- Visit the official survey site Tellwickes.com
- Click on “Take Part Here” to enter the address of your store.
- Please provide the date/time of your visit to Wickes.
- Now, Rate your satisfaction and complete all survey questionnaires.
- To enter the prize draw, check the box and submit your email id.
- Submit the Tellwickes Survey, and wait for the draw to announce the winners.
How to Take the Wickes Customer Survey at Tellwickes.com- Detailed Guide
Follow these steps to complete your Wickes feedback survey:
1. Open your browser, and then enter Tellwickes.com.
2. Click the button “Take part here” to begin the survey.
3. Choose the address at the location of Your store. the visit’s Date and Time.
4. Please provide the date and time of your last visit to Wickes.
5. Give a rating based on your experience.
6. Comment on the company’s issues and opinions. It will take you only five minutes to complete all survey questions.
7. After that, you’ll be asked to choose your age and gender.
8. Next, enter your valid email address and your concern.
9. Submit your Wickes feedback and you will be added after verification to the £250 Prize Draw.
Wickes, the world-famous name, dates back to 1854. Henry Dunn Wickes was a young man who, along with his brother, another Wickes started something small and humble this year. It was a local lumber company in the town of Michigan, USA.
Wickes, as we know it today, began in the 1950s America boom years. The creation of a single-stop shop made this possible.
It was intended to offer builders a complete range of products related to construction. They also wanted to ensure that their prices were often lower than those offered by local merchants and yards.
You now know everything about this amazing opportunity. All you need to do is visit the Wickes Website at Tellwickes.com and leave your review and feedback on the products you purchased. Then, enter the prize draw to win a £250 gift certificate.
Don’t wait! Now is the time to submit your Wickes feedback!
Best of luck. !!