- 1 Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter Price, Specs, Review, Mileage, Top Speed, Overview
- 2 Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter Key Features
- 3 Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter FAQ
Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter Price, Specs, Review, Mileage, Top Speed, Overview
Hey, My Friends Hi, and Welcome to Our Site. Are you looking for an article online in which you can find the price, features, review, images, video, mileage, and specifications of the New Launch Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter?
If yes and you are in search of such an article on the internet, then you have been placed in the right place. Because in this article of mine I will be telling you everything you need to know about the Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter.
I have created a table in which I have mentioned all the major Technical specifications of this Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter. I hope you will like this article and you will get all the informative data for which you are searching on the internet. Ok So let’s go for that friends.
You May Also Check:
Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter Top Features
1 . Timeless Design: Classic retro style meets modern Yamaha engineering.
2 . Modern Engine: Vino Classic comes with fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions
3 . Classic Convenience: Super-economical to operate, effortless to park, highly convenient transportation.
4 . Fit and Finish: Quality paint and chrome will look like new for a long time.
5 . On-Board: Storage Spacious locking storage compartment is perfect for backpacks and groceries.
Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter Price
Price $2,299 MSRP
Price in India: 1,47,894.90
Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter Key Features
- Lightweight, Modern Engine 49cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine with easy, dependable electric
- Fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions.
- The fully automatic V-belt transmission gives an easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
- Agile Wheels and Tires 90/90-10 front and rear tires give excellent traction. Step-through Frame: Open, step-through steel-tube frame design allows convenient
- Step-through Frame: Open, step-through steel-tube frame design allows convenient
mounting and dismounting.
- Compact and Comfortable: Telescopic front fork with 2.3 inches of travel delivers superb bump-absorbing performance and comfort. Rear single-shock suspension with 2.1 inches of travel provides plush, all-day comfort and unbeatable ride quality.
- Reliable Braking: Front and rear drum brakes supply strong stopping power.
- Plush Saddle: Wide, thickly padded single seat is comfortable and sleek.
- Built-in Security: Rear-wheel lock helps prevent theft by immobilizing the rear wheel, making it harder to move the scooter, and also covers the ignition switch to prevent tampering.
- On-Board Storage: Underseat storage compartment can hold a helmet, and the rugged rear rack is perfect for hauling schoolbooks or groceries
- Stylish Details: A large, single 12V 35/35-watt headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and enhances retro styling, with classy embellishments like a standard chrome cargo rack.
- Open Floorboards: Full-size floorboard and wide, sculpted front apron provide splash and wind protection and a classic styling accent.
- Detailed Instruments: Speedometer with integrated fuel gauge lets rider easily keep track of fuel level, as well as turn signal, high-beam, and low oil indicator lights.
Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter Specifications
|Engine Type||49cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke SOHC single; 3 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||38.0mm x 43.6mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel Injection|
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Front||Telescopic fork; 2.3-in travel|
|Rear||Single shock; 2.1-in travel|
|L x W x H||65.6 in x 24.8 in x 39.6 in|
|Seat Height||28.1 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||n/a|
|Maximum Ground Clearance||3.3 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.2 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||127 mpg|
|Wet Weight***||179 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
I think it should be enough information for you to buy or sell this model Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter. I hope you like it but if you have any problem with this article, then please comment on us. we will solve your problem solved as soon as possible, and if you like it so please share it with your friends. Thanks for visiting our site, and stay tuned with me for more stuff like this. And keep smiling.
Yamaha Vino Classic Scooter FAQ
How much is a Yamaha Vino scooter worth?
The Yamaha Vino scooter Suggested List Price is $2,299 and the Average Retail $1,880
Does Yamaha still make the Vino scooter?
The last Yamaha Vino 125 scooter was manufactured by Yamaha in 2004
Who makes the Vino scooter?
Vino scooter manufactured by Yamaha