Bobcat T740 HP, Horsepower, Price, Specs, Lift capacity, Oil capacity, Features, and Images,
In this post, We have compiled accurate and Trustworthy information about the Bobcat T740, Obtained from its Official Website. This includes details on Its specifications, weight, dimensions, and pricing.
Our goal is to provide reliable information to our Readers, So we make sure to obtain information from authentic Sources. You can find all the information you need About the Bobcat T740 in this updated Article.
Also, Check Here
Bobcat T740 Price
Bobcat T740 original Price: $71,000 USD
Bobcat T740 Compact Track Loader Key Facts
- Rated Operating Capacity (SAE): 3,200 lb
- Operating Weight: 10127 lb
- Horsepower: 74 hp
- fuel tank capacity: 32.6 gallons (123.4 liters).
- Ground Pressure (Rubber): 4.1 psi
- Auxiliary Std Flow: 23 gal/min
- Auxiliary High Flow: 30.5 gal/min
- Joystick Control: Optional
Bobcat T740 Performance Features
- Powerful Hydraulics
- Durable Undercarriage
- Choice control
- Selectable joystick control
- Automatic ride control
- 2-speed travel
- Remote control
- Superior lift arms
- Deluxe instrumentation
- Smart cooling
Bobcat T740 Specs
|Emissions Tier (EPA)||Tier 4|
|Rated Operating Capacity (SAE)||3,200 lb|
|Operating Capacity (50% of Tip)||4571 lb|
|Tipping Load||9143 lb|
|Operating Weight||10127 lb|
|Travel Speed||6.6 mph|
|Travel Speed (2-speed option)||10.7 mph|
|Ground Pressure (Rubber)||4.1 psi|
|Fuel Tank||44.4 gal|
|System Relief @ Quick Couplers||3,500 psi|
|Auxiliary Std Flow||23 gal/min|
|Auxiliary High Flow||30.5 gal/min|
|Length without Attachment||114.3 in|
|Length with Standard Bucket||141.6 in|
|Width (with bucket)||80 in|
|Height with Operator Cab||81.3 in|
|Height to Bucket Hinge Pin||132 in|
|Reach @ Maximum Height||33.6 in|
|Turning Radius||88 in|
|Length of track on ground||63.7 in|
|Track Width||17.7 in|
|Track Width – Optional||12.6 in|
|BICS System (Interlock)||Standard|
|Two Speed Travel||Optional|
|Hydraulic Bucket Positioning||Optional|
|High Flow Option||Optional|
|Bob-Tach Attachment System||Standard|
|ACS (Switchable Controls)||NA|
Bobcat T740 Problems and Solution
Problem: Bobcat T740 engine overheating.
Solution: Check for any clogs in the cooling system, ensure proper coolant levels, inspect the radiator for damage or debris, clean or replace the radiator if necessary, and ensure proper airflow around the engine.
Problem: Bobcat T740 hydraulic system failure.
Solution: Check hydraulic fluid levels and quality, inspect hoses and fittings for leaks or damage, check filters for clogs, and replace any faulty components or seals.
Problem: Bobcat T740 track tension issues.
Solution: Check the track tension and adjust it according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Inspect the tracks for wear, damage, or misalignment, and replace or realign them as necessary.
Problem: Bobcat T740 electrical system malfunction.
Solution: Inspect the battery for proper connections and charge, check fuses and relays for any issues, test electrical components for functionality, and replace any faulty parts or wiring.
Bobcat t740 Attachments
- Bucket: The standard attachment for the T740 is a general-purpose bucket used for digging, loading, and carrying materials.
- Grapple Bucket: A grapple bucket attachment allows for easier handling of bulky or uneven materials by providing a secure grip.
- Forks: Fork attachments enable the T740 to lift and transport palletized loads or other items that require forks for stability.
- Auger: An auger attachment is used for drilling holes in the ground, typically for installing fences, signposts, or planting trees.
- Trencher: A trencher attachment is designed to dig narrow trenches for utility installation, irrigation systems, or other applications.
- Sweeper: A sweeper attachment helps to clean debris, dirt, or snow from surfaces, making it suitable for landscaping or snow removal tasks.
- Snow Blade: A snow blade attachment allows for pushing and plowing snow, making it useful for clearing driveways, parking lots, or pathways.
- Brush Cutter: A brush cutter attachment is used to clear vegetation, brush, or small trees in areas such as construction sites or land clearing projects.
- Mulcher: A mulcher attachment is designed to grind and mulch vegetation, turning it into fine particles, commonly used in forestry or land management applications.
Bobcat T740 Compact Track Loader Video
That was all about the Bobcat T740 Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, But if you have any queries regarding this post, then please Comment below in the comment Box, We will Solve your Problem as soon as possible. Thanks for Visiting our Site,
Visit our Website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com for Additional Details.
Bobcat T740 FAQs
The operating capacity of the Bobcat T740 is approximately 3,200 pounds (1,451 kilograms).
The maximum lift height of the Bobcat T740 is around 10 feet (3.05 meters).
The operating weight of the Bobcat T740 is approximately 10,327 pounds (4,686 kilograms).
Yes, the Bobcat T740 is compatible with a wide range of attachments, including buckets, forks, augers, trenchers, and more.
To change attachments, you need to park the machine on a level surface, lower the attachment to the ground, relieve hydraulic pressure, release the quick couplers, and then connect or disconnect the desired attachment.
The Bobcat T740 has a maximum travel speed of approximately 6.9 miles per hour (11.1 kilometers per hour).
Regular maintenance tasks for the T740 include checking fluid levels, inspecting filters, greasing pivot points, and cleaning or replacing air filters, among others.
Consult the operator’s manual for detailed maintenance instructions.
Yes, the compact design of the Bobcat T740 makes it well-suited for operating in confined spaces, thanks to its maneuverability and 360-degree visibility from the operator’s cab.
Yes, the Bobcat T740 can be equipped with grading attachments or a laser grading system, allowing for precise grading and leveling operations.
The warranty period for the Bobcat T740 varies depending on the region and the specific terms provided by the dealer or manufacturer.
It’s best to consult the warranty documentation or contact your local Bobcat dealer for accurate information.
Yes, the T740 can be operated by multiple users who are trained and authorized to operate the machine.
Each operator should be familiar with the controls, safety procedures, and any specific attachments being used.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]