Ford Maverick Truck Specification, Length, Price & Review
If you’re searching for Ford Maverick Truck specs, price, reviews, Weight, and features, you’ve come to the right place. Our commercialvehicleinfo team has confirmed this information with several Ford associates and agents.
Let’s Discuss Ford Maverick Truck Price, Specifications And Reviews. It can be Challenging To Find Complete Information Online. We Recommend That you Save Your Valuable Time and Energy.
To aid you with your quest, the experts at commercialvehicleinfo have prepared detailed, Step-By-Step information on the Ford Maverick Truck MSRP, technical specifications, review scores, curb weight, and available options.
Ford Maverick Truck Overview
Despite its unassuming exterior, The 2023 Ford Maverick is A capable pickup That competes favourably with The Ranger And F-150 owing To its avant-garde design and surprise functionality.
Front-wheel Drive is Standard, And The Powertrain’s hybrid architecture maximises fuel efficiency. Yet there Is also the choice Of an All-wheel-drive system And a 2.0-liter turbocharged Four-Cylinder Engine.
The Maverick may be configured to pull up to 4000 pounds And has more than enough storage space For the materials needed for a weekend of home remodelling.
The Bronco Sport SUV shares its platform. It features four doors and a spacious interior with smart storage. Only the Hyundai Santa Cruz Can compete with the Maverick. It costs more and has a smaller bed than the Maverick, but it tows more and has more luxury amenities.
Ford Maverick Truck Price
Ford Maverick Truck Price is $20,995
Ford Maverick Length
Ford Maverick Truck length is 199.7″
Ford Maverick Truck Features
- Beginning at a Manufacturer’s Recommended Retail Price (MSRP) of $22,195*, the base 2.5L Hybrid (FWD) with Auto Stop/Start Technology (preliminary predicted city fuel economy of 40 MPG) or the 2.0L EcoBoost Engine with an optional 8- Speed Automatic Transmission (250 HP/ 277 TQ) are both available. Engine choices
- There is a choice of an intelligent all-wheel drive that can tow 4,000 pounds (when properly equipped)
- Both 12-volt electrical power and DIY-customizable freight management options are included into the FLEXBEDTM.
- FordPassTM, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto® are all available on the 8-inch central touch screen. Wi-Fi and the built-in modem may connect up to 10 devices at once.
- Automatic high-beam headlamps, automated emergency braking, and standard Pre-Collision Assist are all included in the Ford Co-Pilot360TM technology.
- Available Hill Descent ControlTM The FX4 Package also includes underbody protection, all-terrain tyres, optional off-road-focused driving modes, and suspension tuning.
- The Ford Integrated Tether System (FITS) is an add-on kit with DIY components that may be 3D printed.
Ford Maverick Truck Specs
Fuel & MPG
|EPA city/highway MPG
|EPA combined MPG
|Range in miles (city/hwy)
|Fuel tank capacity
|Base engine size
|Base engine type
|162 hp @ 5,600 rpm
|155 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm
|Double overhead cam (DOHC)
Towing & Hauling
|Max Towing Capacity
|Max Payload Capacity
|Electrically variable-speed automatic
|Front independent suspension
|Front and rear stabilizer bar
|Overall width with mirrors
|Angle of approach
|Angle of departure
|Maximum towing capacity
Front Seat Dimensions
|Front head room
|Front leg room
|Front shoulder room
|Front hip room
|Bucket front seats
|6-way manual driver seat adjustments
|4-way manual passenger seat adjustment
Rear Seat Dimensions
|Rear head room
|Rear leg room
|Rear shoulder room
|Rear hip room
|Folding rear seatback
|Pre-collision safety system
|Post-collision safety system
|Dual front side-mounted airbags
|Front and rear head airbags
|Passenger airbag occupant sensing deactivation
|Child seat anchors
|Rear door child safety locks
|Ventilated front disc / solid rear disc brakes
|Emergency braking preparation
|Emergency braking assist
|Tire pressure monitoring
|Auto delay off headlamps
|Daytime running lights
|2 front headrests
|3 rear headrests
|Rear center 3-point belt
|6 total speakers
|USB with external media control
|1 one-touch power windows
|Remote keyless power door locks
Comfort & Convenience
|Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
|Audio controls on the steering wheel
|Electric power steering
|Rear view camera
|Front door pockets
|Overhead console with storage
|Front seatback storage
|Single-zone front air conditioning
|Interior air filtration
|Dual vanity mirrors
Tires & Wheels
|Painted steel wheels
|17 in. wheels
|All season tires
|Temporary spare tire
|Underbody-mounted spare tire
Ford Maverick Truck Pros And Cons
- Hybrid works well, turbo-four is strong
- Thoughtfully made for people who want to buy pickups.
- Santa Cruz has lower towing and payload.
- Only one set of cab and bed
- The front seats are unsupportive.
Ford Maverick Truck Review
The Ford Maverick is a compact pickup truck positioned beneath the Ranger in the Ford lineup. It comes with a standard hybrid powertrain and offers an optional 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine. The Maverick is accessible in three trim levels: XL, XLT, and Lariat.
Full review YouTube video check here.
All information on the Ford Maverick Truck Pricing, Specs, Review, And Important Features Can be found in the paragraphs above. We will respond To your Questions regarding this topic as soon as we can if you leave a comment below. Please check Back Soon for more fresh content like this. Thank you For Visiting our website. For more information visit our website: Commercialvehicleinfo.com
Ford Maverick Truck FAQ
Is the Ford Maverick bigger than the Ranger?
Ford Ranger Dimensions. Maverick delivers more back headroom and legroom than the Ranger.
How long is the wait for a Ford Maverick?
It depends a Lot on whether the car is a hybrid or an EcoBoost. Ecoboost seem to take 8–10 months. Some hybrids that were ordered early are still waiting after more than a year.
Is the Ford Maverick truck available yet?
The 2022 Ford Maverick will debut In the fall of 2021. Reservation Requests can be Helped with By the personnel of Blue Springs Ford. Call Us At (877) 376-9684 or E-Mail us if you have any queries.
How many miles per gallon does the Ford Maverick get?
For combined city/highway driving, his 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid achieves 53 MPG.