The Husqvarna Chainsaw 359 Price, Specifications & Review are read in this article.
Husqvarna Chainsaw 359 aims to shed information about the model’s quality and reliability as well as its ease of use. Although it is true that the Husqvarna 359 Chainsaw specifications were withdrawn and users have been praising the product’s quality and durability.
A centrifugal air cleaner as well as an easy-start feature and an automatic oil pump have allowed it to maintain its high levels of satisfaction from customers. However, despite all these advantages however, it’s not without flaws.
It can be challenging to locate the Husqvarna 359 chainsaw, which has a 59cc engine and 3.6 horsepower.
Those who are fortunate enough to own one are glowing in their praise and rarely (if ever) have any concerns.
A new Husqvarna 359 chainsaw is no longer available because it was discontinued in 2011 along with the 357 XP (which had the same chassis).
It may be a good idea to buy a used one right away if you find one for sale before someone else does.
Although the Husqvarna 359 isn’t technically a top-quality saw, it’s one of the top non-commercial saws.
It’s great for both the farm and home and is also able to be used for heavy use. The saw can run smoothly all day long.
If you’re processing between 5 and 10 cords of firewood each year, this is a fantastic device.
It has a long tradition of being used by chainsaw professionals and is widely used among tree fellers and arborist communities
Alongside cutting firewood, it’s commonly used for:
- Pruning trees
- Limbing trees
- Dropping smaller trees
The 359 is not a chainsaw for falling larger trees or for milling, nor will it function properly for 10 hours a day, seven days a week. You’d be better off using a dedicated logging chainsaw for that task.
It’s a very dependable saw that, with regular use, maintenance, and care, should last for at least ten years.
Price of Husqvarna 359
What price tag is appropriate for a pre-owned Husky 359?
It’s hard to say for sure, but the budget is between $200 and $400.
Given how difficult they are to locate, it’s likely to be a terrific value if you can find one for less than $200.
As always, it will depend on its condition, as well as whether any parts have been changed or alterations were done.
When new, the Husqvarna 359 cost about $600.
Husqvarna Chainsaw 359 Specification
Once more, the precise specifications can differ between units produced at various eras and in various places.
- 59 cc engine
- 3.9 hp / 2.9 kW
- Fuel capacity: 0.68 liters (1.44 US pints).
- Size of the bar oil: 0.38 liters
- 12.1 pounds / 5.5 kg (without bar)
- 100 dB(A) during operation
- Consult the Husqvarna 359 user manual for further details.
The 359 series also includes the regular model and the following 3 additional models:
- Husqvarna E-TECH 359
- G359 Husqvarna
- The Husqvarna 359 G E-TECH is another.
The ‘G’ stands for heated handles and/or carb, but you may learn more about the various Husqvarna designations here.
Husqvarna Chainsaw 359 Features
Exact features can vary between chainsaws produced at different times and in different locations.
Here are the standard features that you’ll find on most 359s:
- Anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration
- Durable magnesium crankcase
- Centrifugal air cleaning system allows longer operating time between filter cleanings
- Ergonomic angled front handle
- Adjustable oil pump
- Side-mounted chain tensioner
- Compression release button for easy starting
- Easy start choke/stop control
Comparable or alternative chainsaws to look into:
- 550xp – lighter, less vibration, and faster
- 555 – similar power and basically a renewed 359 with a modernized engine and carb
- 357xp – another faster running saw
If you’re looking at buying a ported 359 saw, it would be best to ensure it was done correctly to have peace of mind.
- reliable hardworking saw
- Durable and durable through a lot of usages
- strong as well as capable of processing wood
- A long-standing track record of success
- There are still plenty of parts available
- plastic case
- a little heavy
- It may be necessary to have it to be ported in order to fully realize its potential
- The plastic clamp that is on the intake boot might be replaced with a new metal clamp
Husqvarna 359 Review
Husqvarna Chainsaw 359 FAQs
What chain does a Husqvarna 359 take?
Husqvarna Genuine OEM Replacement Chainsaw Chain 18″ for 357 XP & 359 Models/Pitch 3/8″. 050″ DL 68/501842568.
Which Husqvarna is best?
- BEST OVERALL: Husqvarna 445 18″ Gas Chainsaw.
- BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK: Husqvarna 120 II 16″ Gas Chainsaw.
- UPGRADE PICK: Husqvarna 16 in. …
- BEST FOR SMALL PROPERTIES: Husqvarna 120 Mark II 14 in. …
- BEST FOR LARGE PROPERTIES: Husqvarna 450 Rancher 20 in. …
- EASIEST TO USE: Husqvarna 40V Cordless Chainsaw.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]