Husqvarna mz48: The MZ series zero-turn mower by Husqvarna enhances performance, efficiency, and comfort to a completely new level.
The user interface is intuitive along with the heavy-duty steel frame and commercial-grade hydraulic system providing the most enjoyable mow experience.
With a sturdy deck made of steel that is mulch – and collection-friendly this MZ is a practical solution to meet all your maintenance requirements for your property.
The high back seat, with armrests that can be adjusted and ergonomic steering levers, ensures an enjoyable ride time following time.
Husqvarna mz48 Overview
Experience a new quality of performance with Husqvarna’s MZ series of zero-turn mowers. It comes with a 48″ ClearCut(TM) cutting deck The MZ48 mower is capable of handling your home or professional lawn care.
The robust steel frame and commercial-grade components give you the most efficient mowing experience.
Smooth riding and comfortable. A comfy seat, huge wheels, and an enormous chassis give the best ride possible in any terrain.
The 23-horsepower Kawasaki engine will give you plenty of power whenever you require it, year after year.
Husqvarna mz48 Price
Husqvarna mz48 Features
- 23HP Kawasaki FR691V engine
- 48″ ClearCut fabricated cutting deck
- 10-gau decking thickness
- 6 inches wide caster wheels that are comfortable on grass
- A removable foot pan allows quick access to deck belts and pulleys, spindles, and also for cleaning
- Large 2 inches by 3 inches tube chassis with big both rear and front tires give additional force and quality to the ride.
- Cast aluminum grease-able spindles
- Hydro-Gear hydrostatic transmission ZT-3100
- Access to service points is easy and keeps service easily accessible and speedy
- Vinyl 18″ high back seat
- Dual levers that have foam-padded handgrips as well as viscous dampers to dampen the vibration
- Hour meter with service reminder
- 5 Gallon fuel tank volume
- 1.5 in 1.5 in. – 4. 5 inches cutting height
- Manual, foot-assisted
Husqvarna mz48 Specification
|Speed forward max||8.5 mph|
|Speed forward min||0 mph|
|Cutting width||48 in|
|Cutting deck type||ClearCut™ – Fabricated|
|Cutting methods||Collect/Mulch/Side discharge|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Deck thickness||10 gauge|
|Cutting height steps||13|
|Blade engagement||Electric clutch|
|Blade-tip speed||18,500 fpm|
|Deck lifting system||Manual, foot assisted|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|Spindle/mandrel type||Cast Aluminum|
|Deck Wash Port||Yes|
|Cutting height, min (approximate)||1.5 in|
|Cutting height, max (approximate)||4.5 in|
|Base machine, length||81 in|
|Base machine, height||42 in|
|Base machine, width (chute down)||61 in|
|Base machine, width (chute up)||56 in|
|Tire size, front Width||6 in|
|Tire size, front Diameter||6.5 in|
|Tire size, front Diameter wheel||13 in|
|Pump displacement||10 cm³|
|Engine name||FR Series|
|Power output||23 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||44.2 cu.inch|
|Air filter type||Auto-type Paper|
|Engine lubrication type||Full pressure with oil filter|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||5 gal (US)|
|Fuel tank location||Side (Single)|
|Seat back height||High|
|Hour meter type||Digital with pre-programmed service intervals|
|Seat type||Premium High back 21″ with armrest|
Husqvarna mz48 Review Video
This Husqvarna MZ48 with a 48-inch cutting deck and a 23HP Kawasaki engine will boost your comfort, and productivity in addition to performance highest level.
Maintain your yard in top condition with this powerful machine!