Here you are reading about The Husqvarna 572XP Price, Specifications & Review in This Article.
In the harshest conditions, The Husqvarna 572XP(r) is well-equipped to handle tough work for professional foresters and tree maintenance experts.
It weighs only 14.5 pounds, it is lighter than the previous 572 XP(r), and offers a superior power-to-weight ratio as well as a 12% greater cutting capacity than prior Husqvarna models of the same category.
A high-quality cooling system and powerful filtration improve reliability, while an intelligent design allows for a larger guide bar. With AutoTune(TM) and Air Injection(TM) and low-vibration technology, the 572 XP(r) lets you work for hours on end. Make sure you cut faster, more efficiently, and with more precision than ever before by using 572 XP(r).
- 1 Husqvarna 572xp Futures
- 2 Husqvarna 572xp price
- 3 Husqvarna 572xp Specification
- 4 Pros and Cons
- 5 Husqvarna 572xp Review video
- 6 Husqvarna 572xp FAQs
Husqvarna 572xp Futures
- More cutting capacity: The new engine design provides a broad available RPM range to ensure maximum performance even with the heaviest of loads. A 12% increase in the capability of cutting (compared to prior models of the same cc range) makes the saw suitable for efficient use, even with long guide bars.
- Superior cooling capacity for longer life of the engine Our cooling system is optimized in every way to give you a durable chainsaw in every situation.
- The filtering system is state-of-the-art 572 XP(r) and comes with as standard a large, heavy-duty surface for more efficient and longer-lasting filtration. The filter has a greater filtering area than the older models. This chainsaw has the most efficient engine designed to last extended working hours.
- 10 times faster adjustment of the fuel mix and air: AutoTune(TM) ensures a properly tuned engine setting and optimizes engine performance under any condition.
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art filtration system Chainsaw comes equipped with a heavy-duty filter for longer and better filtration via a larger filtration area compared to previous designs. Ensures a healthier engine that’s optimized for long working hours.
- Low-frequency Husqvarna’s anti-vibration technology effectively isolates your hands from vibrations that are generated by the engine as well as the cutting tools. This helps protect your body and to ease the strain on your hands and arms and, at the final hours of your day helps make your day more productive.
- Flip-up tank caps Fuel tank cap flip-ups for the car are simple to open and lock securely, even while wearing winter gloves.
- The optimal ejection of the chip prevents blocking The clutch cover has been made to guarantee the swift and safe release of saw chips. This prevents blockages even when cutting large wood fibers.
- Soft cut-out system The new engine control has been designed to ensure providing long-lasting engine life. The system regulates the engine and makes sure that the engine is safe from excessive revving.
- Smart Start(r) The starter and engine are designed so that the machine can be started quickly with minimal effort.
- X-Torq(r) The powerful and powerful X-Torq(r) engine can reduce the emissions of engines and the consumption of fuel and improve the work environment while saving cash at the pump.
Husqvarna 572xp price
The Husqvarna 572xp gas chainsaw Starting Price are $1169.99 MSRP.
Here is where you can check the price and buy the Husqvarna 572XP:
- On Amazon here – usually has product in stock
- Here at Acme Tools – a great range of Husky chainsaws
- Tractor Supply Co here – though may not be available for delivery
- On eBay here – for both new and used 572XP, as well as parts
Husqvarna 572xp Specification
|Power output||5.8 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||4.3 cu.inch|
|Maximum power speed||9,900 rpm|
|Idling speed||2,700 rpm|
|Torque, max.||4.5 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||8,200 rpm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||3,700 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||429 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||3.88 lbs/h|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR7A|
|Electrode gap||0.02 in|
|Ignition module air gap||0.01 in|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)
|Bar length (inch)||20 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||15 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||28 in|
|Chain type||as per the model no|
|Sprocket type||Rim 7|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||14.5 lbs|
|Lubricant type||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Oil tank volume||0.7 US pint|
|Oil tank volume||0.35 l|
Sound and Noise
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||120 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||118 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||107 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||5 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||4.1 m/s²|
Pros and Cons
The majority of the pros have been put forth. It’s a powerful machine with a spirited attitude. It is extremely efficient in cutting and isn’t aggressive. Given the brief test time, it could be risky making too many judgments.
One possibility is that the 572xp may be a bit more thirsty than the saws Lars Erik currently uses. There is an observation here.
This is because we haven’t measured the performance of logging in a correct method. In comparison to the Husky 560, the 572xp model is much more efficient and more efficient. This means that it can complete the task more quickly.
Lars-Erik is working towards an internal objective of reducing fuel consumption for logging big trees: more than 3 cubic meters for each refill. 572xp was almost exactly this figure, however, keep in your mind that we did not examine or measure the time here!
For the moment, Lars-Eriks company uses 60cc saws, which he calls “bulk saws”. For big trees, there is also the Jonsered 2095 to fell.
Weight is an issue that is very sensitive even in the forests. 572xp is 600 pounds heavier that the 560xp. In the world of manual log loggers, this is quite a bit of extra weight. The additional weight should bring many advantages.
The 572XP appears to provide these benefits.
Husqvarna 572xp Review video
Husqvarna 572xp FAQs
How much does a Husqvarna 572xp weight?
How many cc is a Husqvarna 572XP?
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]