- 1 Kubota M9540 Tractor Specs, Price, Review, Attachments, Overview
- 2 Kubota M9540 Tractor Price
- 3 Kubota M9540 Tractor specifications
- 4 Kubota M9540 Tractor LA1353 Front Loader Specifications
- 5 Kubota M9540 FAQ
Kubota M9540 Tractor Specs, Price, Review, Attachments, Overview
The Kubota M9540 tractor is perfect for dairy and vineyards, ploughing, livestock farming, and orchards. Take one for a test drive and you’ll be satisfied.
It has a new LCD readout that makes viewing vital functions of your clear and easy. You can view tractor traveling speed, PTO revolution, and hour meter information digitally. A warning light and 4wd indicator have also been added.
The Kubota M9540 tractor gives you the power, durability and longevity to take on just about any job you throw at them. That Front tire size is 360/70R24 and the Rear tire size is 480/70R34.
It has a newly designed Grand CAB that offers the driver more comfortable and more space year around the environment. It is AC based tractor, and its air is circulated throughout the windshield to prevent icing, frosting, and fogging.
It has a pantograph-style front wiper that increases visibility on rainy days and increases operator safety. That also provides a wider coverage area.
The rounded glass is increasing the length of the cab by 50mm and the width by 160mm. This change gives the driver with more visibility and a more spacious feel—ideal for long days in the cab.
Its standard accessories such as front, Front windshield wiper, halogen work lights, and washer, Rear halogen work lights, Interior dome light, External left, and Sun visor, Cigarette lighter, and right mirrors.
The Kubota M9540 tractor was designed with the LA1353 front loader. The new front loader has dramatically increased loading power. That’s best for field use. The frame of the front loader manages its sturdy, thick steel frame, but its design has been simplified by displacing braces and connectors.
You May Also Like To Check:
Kubota M9540 Tractor Price
Price: $32,160 USD
Kubota M9540 tractor Key Features
- 4-cylinder diesel engine, 3769CC, SAE Net Power 94.5HP.
- PTO horsepower is 84HP,
- The diesel engine employs a reliable 4-valve, center-direct injection system to achieve maximum towing power.
- Kubota’s revolutionary Center Direct-Injection system.
- The E-CDIS engine provides a rare combination of maximum power, durability, and better fuel efficiency.
- This engine boasts lower noise, which compares to less stress and fatigue after long workdays.
- F12/R12 Transmission system for heavy-duty work such as pulling, digging, plowing, and heavy trailer applications.
- The hydraulic shuttle can be factory equipped with the F12/R12 transmission.
- It has a transmission parking lock and an easy-to-operate gear lock parking brake, located beside the main shift is now independent of the main brakes.
- Its brake lock is highly durable and reliable, providing precise parking in any terrain conditions.
- The clutch diameter is 12.8in. (325mm) On the M9540.
- The hydraulic disc breaks decrease driver effort and increase the overall tractor longevity.
- The high 3-point hitch category 2 lifting capacity is 4100kg,
- The 3-point hitch pump capacity is 64.3L/min.
- Its floating lift roads are standard, which provide a smoother ride and enhanced traction while using a 3-point hitch, especially on uneven terrain.
- The standard 540rpm/1000rpm hydraulic independent PTO makes lifting, pulling, cutting, or baling easier.
- This tractor has a hydraulic trailer brake system which is the most important feature that increases safety when pulling trailers.
- Its bevel-gear front offers greater all-around maneuverability.
Kubota M9540 Tractor specifications
|Type (Make: KUBOTA)||V3800-DI-TE3, E-CDIS, Direct Injection|
|Rated engine RPM||2600|
|No. of cylinders/Aspiration||4 / Turbocharged|
|Engine net power*||95HP|
|Fuel tank capacity ROPS/CAB||90 / 110 liter|
|Alternator ROPS/CAB||45/60 Amp|
|No. of Speeds||F12 / R12|
|Main gear shift||6/Fully synchronized|
|Hydraulic-shuttle||Standard, column-mounted lever|
|Main clutch type||Hydraulic Multiple-plate wet disc|
|Brake type||Hydraulic wet discs, 4 wheel braking|
|Differential lock||Limited Slip Automatic Differential / Hydraulic Differential Lock|
|4WD clutch type||Electronic hydraulic clutch|
|Type||Live-independent PTO, electro-hydraulic clutch|
|Pump capacity (3-P hitch)||64.3 L/min|
|3 Point Hitch||Quick-hitch lower link ends, telescopicstabilisers|
|Control system||Position, draft (top link sensing) & mix control|
|Lift capacity at link end||4100kg|
|No. of remote valves||2 standard (3rd & flow control valve optional)|
|Overall height (top of ROPS / Cab)||2650mm|
|Tread width front||1514,1608mm|
|Tread width rear||34.4-54.5in(900-1385)mm|
|Steering||Hydrostatic power steering|
|Bonnet type||Full open, slanted, steel|
|Deck type / Pedal type||Semi-flat deck / Hanging pedals|
Kubota M9540 Tractor LA1353 Front Loader Specifications
|Boom Cylinder Fulcrum||Power position|
|Maximum Lift Height (Pivot Pin)||3350mm|
|Clearance w/Attachment Dump||2405mm|
|Reach @ Maximum Height||1149mm|
|Maximum Dump Angle||64degrees|
|Reach w/Attachment on Ground||2233mm|
|Maximum Rollback Angle||40degrees|
|Digging Depth (When Bucket is Level)||185mm|
|Overall Height in Carry Position||1695mm|
|Material Bucket Width / Capacity (Heaped)||0.64|
|Lift Capacity (Bucket Center)||1880kg|
|Raising Time to Full Height w/out Load *1)||4.6second|
|Lowering time w/out Load (power down) *1)||3.1second|
|Attachment Rollback Time||2.6second|
|Attachment Dumping Time||2.2second|
Kubota M9540 Tractor Review Video
That was all about the Kubota M9540 tractor, I hope you guys like it, but if you have any problems regarding this post, then please let me know through the comment, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, thanks for visiting our site and please stay tuned to our site for more new stuff like this.
Kubota M9540 FAQ
How many horsepower is a M9540 kubota?
Kubota M9540 has 95 hp 70.8 kW engine net power and 84 hp 62.6 kW PTO
How much oil does a Kubota M9540 hold?
Kubota M9540 oil capacity is 11.3 qts 10.7 L and Coolant capacity is 9.5 qts 9.0 L
kubota m9540 weight
Kubota M9540 Wheelbase is 88.6 inches 225 cm and Weight is 5095 to 6175 pounds
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]