Top 6 Auto Rickshaw Companies In India 2023
Here in this article, I am going to present the Top 6 Auto Rickshaw information such as Price, Horsepower, Performance, Engine details, Mileage,
Technical Specifications, Key features, etc. That all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, and you can trust it. I hope. It is helpful for you to buy or sell this model’s Auto Rickshaw.
The auto-rickshaw companies not only sell inside our country but also deal in the shipping trade. These companies are getting very popular all over the world. Below are the top 6 auto rickshaw companies in India with the price rates and more.
You May Also Check Here
- Benelli 600i price in india
- Jcb price in delhi
- John deere d140
- Kubota l series price list
- Mini tractor price in india
6. Atul Auto Rickshaw
The Atul Company is presently involved in the manufacture of Diesel Three Wheelers like 6-seater Auto Rickshaws, Pick-Up Vans, and Chassis of Passenger Vehicles.
These vehicles are marketed under the brand name “KHUSHBU”, which is well-organized and very popular. Here I talk about the Atul Gem Paxx Model Auto rickshaw information like that some key features and price.
Atul Auto Rickshaw Features
- Multi-Focal Head Lamp with Halogen Bulb
- Smart Console Cluster
- Single Touch Smart
- LED Cabin Lamp
- Charge On Go
- Max Power: 7.5 HP @ 3600 + 300 r.p.m.
- Displacement: 395 cc / 435 cc
Atul Auto Rickshaw Price In India
Price: Approx. INR 1, 50,000 to 2, 00,000.
Here in that below link, you can get the Atul Auto Rickshaw each only model information in detail, So please check it, friends.
5. Tuk-TuK Auto Rickshaw
This auto-rickshaw is in high command in the Indian market and is selected for traveling purposes.
It is a four-stroke auto rickshaw available at a reasonable price. Due to the four-stroke feature, the output of this auto-rickshaw is Excellent and perfect.
The body of this rickshaw is made up of metal which is firm and strong. There are two versions of the Tuk-Tuk auto rickshaw available in the market – the Petrol and CNG version.
It has come with a 2000cc engine which provides maximum performance. The seating capacity of this auto-rickshaw is 3+1 which makes it one of the best and ideal choices for city riding as well as countryside traveling.
Tuk Tuk Auto Rickshaw Features
- It has higher power torque with less fuel consumption
- The chassis is made up of Steel, and the metal body increases strength and durability
- It has one of the latest advanced engineering designs which provides optimum support
- It also has a shaft drive transmission feature
- The headlight is of crystal which provides better and clear visibility
Tuk Tuk Auto Rickshaw Price In India
Price: Approx. INR 1, 00,000 to 1, 25,000
Here in the below link, you can get the TUK-TUK Auto Rickshaw each only model information in detail, So please check it, friends.
4. TVS Auto Rickshaw
The next name on the list is TVs. The TVS King three-wheeler is one of the excellent vehicles from the great company TVS. You can find this vehicle in petrol and CNG versions. It essentially certifies superpower, style, and comfort along with the great mileage over the road due to its powerful engine. Owing to the longer warranty and lesser maintenance costs, the TVS King has become one of the highest-quality products at present.
TVS Auto Rickshaw Features
- The usual accessories of this vehicle come with a water bottle pouch, magazine frame, and striking LPG as well as CNG gas kit shields.
- There is a four-stroke single cylindrical engine.
- The capacity of the engine is 199.26cc.
- You can either start it electrically or through the hand start button.
TVS Auto Rickshaw Price In India
Price: INR 1, 35,130/ approximately
Here in that below link, you can get the TVS Auto Rickshaw each only model information in detail, So please click on it.
3. Mahindra Auto Rickshaw
Mahindra Alfa Passenger is a three-wheeler auto-rickshaw from one of the well-known brands in India. It has come with 8 Horsepower diesel engine and single cylinder which make it one of the excellent vehicles to be used on a daily basis for taxi purposes. It has excellent mileage and performance and is one of the best-selling auto-rickshaw in its category.
Mahindra Auto Rickshaw Features
- Comfortable seating and back support for convenient driving
- Driver cabin is stylish and spacious
- The superstructure is reliable and robust
- The advanced air intake system
- Passenger seats are well cushioned and more headroom space for passenger comfort
- Economical in range
Mahindra Auto Rickshaw Price In India
Price: Approx. INR 1, 50,000
Here in that below link, you can get the Mahindra Auto Rickshaw each only model information in detail, So please click on it.
2. Piaggio Auto Rickshaw
Piaggio Ape City is an entirely common three-wheeler vehicle for passengers in India from the leading company Piaggio. This auto rickshaw starts with the industry’s first three-regulator engine.
It is also available in four fuel options i.e. PLG, Diesel, Petrol, and CNG. The latest version that is started is the diesel model. This three-wheeler is a powerful opponent for the renowned Bajaj RE auto rickshaw.
Piaggio Auto Rickshaw Features
- Its engine also features a damp multi-disc kind clutch.
- This vehicle possesses 20% of gradability and 165 mm clearance.
- There is one hydraulic magnifying forward-facing suspension also.
- It is driven by the four-stroke naturally extracted engine along with the 395cc engine shift.
- This three-wheeler can generate power of 5.52 KW @ 3600 rpm as well as 16.7nm @ 2400-2200 rpm rotation during the ride.
Piaggio Auto Rickshaw Price In India
Petrol: INR 1, 06,645/-, LPG: INR 1, 23,031/-, CNG: INR 1, 26,570/- and Diesel: INR 1, 25,000/- approximately.
Here in that below link, you can get the Piaggio Auto Rickshaw each only model information in detail, So please click on it.
1. Bajaj RE Auto Rickshaw
The Bajaj RE is a remarkably reliable three-wheeler from the famous producer company BAJAJ.
Fit to the behavior of high-class features, this auto rickshaw guarantees high resale cost also. The features and design of this three-wheeler are truly eye-catching and give extra leg space for the auto driver.
Bajaj RE Auto Rickshaw Features
- You can have options from the diverse category of fuel engines like Petrol, PLG, Diesel and
- The engine capacity of the petrol version is 145.45cc and 447.3 ccs for the Diesel version.
- It provides the power output at 6.6Kw@5000rpm.
- There are 4 forward gears in the petrol version along with one reverse gear.
Bajaj RE Auto Rickshaw Price In India
Price: INR 2, 00,000/- approximately
Here in that below link, you can get the Bajaj RE Auto Rickshaw each only model information in detail, So please click on it.
Here in This Article, I mention the top 5 Auto Rickshaw In India information, that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable, and perfect, That was all about the Top 5 Auto Rickshaw, But if you have any queries regarding this post, then please Comment below in the comment Box, We will Solve your Problem as soon as possible. Thanks for Visiting our Site.
Visit our Website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com for Additional Details.
Top 6 Auto Rickshaw Companies In India FAQ
The best auto-rickshaw in India is Mahindra Alfa worth ₹ 2.75 – ₹ 2.85 Lakh
The rickshaw introduces by Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute in the late 1990s. In India
Auto Rickshaws are three-wheeled motor vehicles used for transportation in India.
Some of the top auto-rickshaw companies in India are Mahindra & Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, Atul Auto Limited, Oculus Auto, Kerala Automobiles Limited, Piaggio Ape, TVS Motors, and Khalsa Auto.
Electric rickshaws offer significantly cheaper operations, less pollution emissions and maintenance costs compared with their counterparts in traditional forms.
Some of the best electric rickshaws in India are Mahindra Treo, Lohia Comfort, and Kinetic Safar.
The seating capacity of a regular rickshaw is four, including the driver’s seat.
Prices of regular rickshaws vary in India depending on make and model; they usually range between INR 1 lakh to 2 lakhs.
Charging an electric rickshaw typically takes between 6-8 hours depending on its battery capacity and type.
Regular rickshaws usually come equipped with headlights, turn signals and rearview mirrors; some models even include seat belts or roll cages for additional safety.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]