- 1 John Deere 4720 Tractor For Sale, Price, Specs, Review, Overview
- 2 John Deere 4720 Tractor Specifications
- 3 John Deere 4720 Tractor FAQ
John Deere 4720 Tractor For Sale, Price, Specs, Review, Overview
The John Deere 4720 tractor was designed with a 4-cylinder turbocharged engine with e-Hydro that produces 66-horsepower. It is equipped with 4WD provides great riding control.
It can be used for different operations like commercial, governmental, residential, and agricultural users. It begins with a John Deere manufactured 4024 T(Turbo) turbocharged four-cylinder.
It is able to convey 66 gross horsepower with 56 horsepower for the power take-off, its 148.9 ci (2.44L) engine is direct-injected for quick starts, efficiency, and more power with high fuel efficiency.
The torque of 123.86-foot-pounds is really awesome, there is some serious power available to get any heavy task you have.
So here in this post, you can get to learn about the John Deere 4720 Price, Specification, Key features, Review Video, and Images, I hope It is useful to you, Ok let’s start it.
Also Check: John Deere 1025r Sub-Compact Utility Tractor
John Deere 4720 Tractor Price
Price: $39,900 USD
John Deere 4720 Tractor Key Features
- The 4720 engine has a speed range of 950 – 2600 rpm, with its rated horsepower encouraging 2400 rpm.
- It can consume 3.28 gallons of diesel per hour under full load.
- The starter is rated at 2.9 horsepower.
- The 4024T is EPA Interim Tier-4 compliant.
- It has 3-range transmission available on a 4720.
- Using the twin side-by-side pedal arrangement.
- The eHydro transmission provides good control over the entire effective variable forward and reverses the speed range.
- eHydro transmission provides high torque.
- Large support bearings are equipped for reducing vibration and noise.
- The transmission cooler is standard.
Power Take-Off (PTO):
- A fully independent 540 rpm rear PTO is standard.
- A snowblower or a mid-mount mower can run 2100 rpm, mid-PTO is an option.
- Economy PTO allows PTO speed to be reached at 1750 rpm.
- John deere 4720 tractor Differential lock is standard.
- Hydraulics system contains open center with 12.0 GPM and 5.1 GPM to power steering requirement all at 2500 psi.
- Three-point hitch lifting capacity is 2500 lbs.
- At the link ends the capacity increases to 3130 lbs.
- The hydraulics of 4720 can operate by 5 remotes.
- The hydraulic system requires 9.6 gallons of fluid.
John Deere 4720 Tractor Specifications
|Engine power (gross)||97/68/EC rated power|
|Power||66 HP @ 2,400 rpm|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Displacement||2.44 L 4 / 148.9 cu in.|
|Cooling system||Water pump|
|Pump Flow Capacity||17.1 gal/min|
|Air cleaner||Dry-type w/ safety element and air restriction indicator|
|Torque at rated speed||123.86 lb-ft|
|Fuel tank capacity||Open-54.9; Cab-52.2 L Open-14.5; Cab-13.8 U.S. gal.|
|Fuel consumption||12.4 L/hr 3.28 U.S. gal./hr|
|Standard transmission; forward/reverse||e-Hydro – 3 range|
|Front||1600 kg 3527 or combined capacity of front tires, whichever is less. lb|
|Rear||2400 kg 5292 lb|
|Creeper||Optional Speed Match|
|Pump rated output||64.6 L/min 17.1 gpm|
|Pump type||Dual gear|
|Maximum operating pressure||2500 psi|
|Draft control sensing||Position Control|
|Remote control valves are available||5|
|Lift capacity, 24-in. behind link arms||1134 kg 2500 lb|
|POWER TAKE-OFF (PTO)|
|Standard||Rear @ 540 RPM|
|Optional||Mid @ 2100|
|Brake (for mid and rear PTO)||Multi-disk, wet|
|Crankcase with filter||7.5 L 8 qt|
|Rollover protective structure||OSHA, SAE, ASAE|
|Platform – flat/straddle||Flat|
|Gear shift location – console/floor||Left Hand Side|
|Compliance||Complies with OSHA, SAE, and CSA standards for rollover protection|
|Air conditioning, the temperature differential||Yes, up to 30 degrees|
|Wheelbase||1816 mm 71.5 in.|
|Turning radius with brakes||2.8 m 9.2 ft|
|Turning radius without brakes||3 m 9.8 ft|
|Approximate shipping weight (open-station; cab)||Open-1679; Cab-1971 kg Open-3700; Cab-4345 lb|
|Battery size||770 CCA (Cold Cranking Amps)|
|Alternator (12-V)||70 amp|
|Starter size||2.9 hp|
|Performance Tracking System|
|Diagnostic Control Panel|
|Speedometer (e-Hydro only)|
|Motion Match (e-Hydro only)|
|Load Match (e-Hydro only)|
John Deere 4720 Tractor Review Video
I hope you would like our article and it will help you to buy the latest tractor. If you have any questions about it, please tell us or comment below. We will solve it. Thank you.
John Deere 4720 Tractor FAQ
How many horsepower is a John Deere 4720?
The horsepower of the John Deere 4720 is 58.1 hp
How much can a John Deere 4720 Lift?
The John Deere 4720 Loader weight is 1100 lbs 498 kg, Lift to full height (at pin) is 2194 lbs 995 kg, Lift to full height (at 500mm) is 2339 lbs 1060 kg, and Lift to 1.5m (at pin) is 2627 lbs 1191 kg.
What engine is in a John Deere 4720?
The John Deere 4720 has a John Deere 4024T, liquid-cooled vertical, 3.386×4.134 inches 86 x 105 mm Bore/Stroke engine.
How wide is a John Deere 4720?
The John Deere 4720 Wheelbase is 71.5 inches 181 cm, Length is 128.2 inches 325 cm, and Width is 65.6 inches 166 cm.
What does a John Deere 4520 weigh?
The weight of John Deere 4720 is 15,000 lbs