Kubota BX25D Sub Compact Tractor For Sale, Price, Specs Overview
The Kubota BX25D tractor loader Backhoe technologically designed stylish and advanced tractor. It is a high-horsepower tractor. It comes with this key features such as a powerful,liquid-cooled Kubota 3-cylinder design engine, deluxe high back, reversible, hydrostatic power steering, reclining seat, bright halogen headlights, digital tachometer, cruise control, and selectable 2WD (wheel drive) and 4WD (wheel drive) type. The complete information you can get is below.
So if you have no idea about the Kubota BX25D Tractor Loader Backhoe Price List, technical specifications, Key features, review, mileage, transmission facilities, etc. So here you can get everything about the Kubota BX25D subcompact tractor. I hope it is useful to you.
- Kubota BX Series sub-compact tractor
- Kubota M9540 tractor
- Kubota L3901 Compact Tractor
- Kubota M7040 Tractor
- Kubota M7060 utility tractor
Price of Kubota BX25D tractor price
The price is $19,900 (USD).
Kubota Bx25d Weight
kubota bx25d weight is 613 lbs
Kubota Bx25d Lift Capacity
kubota bx25d lift capacity is 6.6 Gallons
Kubota BX25D Sub-Compact Tractor Key Features
- 3 Cylinder
- 23 Horsepower
- Power take-off horsepower is 17.7HP
- cubic capacity is 898CC.
- Engine-rated rpm is 3200
- The transmission type is hydrostatic,
- 2 forward and 2 reverse gearbox system
- Wet hydraulic clutch.
- Kubota BX25D-1 is not ideal for work because it has 2 features speed which is less than another competitor that requires a very precise speed.
- Hydrostatic power steering
- Lifting capacity is 310 kg, 680 lbs.
- 3-point hitch and transmission are optional.
Fuel tank capacity:
- The fuel tank capacity is 25 litres
- Standard alternator.
- The charging capacity is 40 amps and the battery is 12 volts.
12v DC Outlet:
- You can charge your smartphone with the built-in 12v socket.
- The BX25D ROPS meets SAE specifications and offers safe and efficient work.
- Quickly folds down without tools,
- Tractor for passing under low-hanging obstructions.
Kubota BX25D tractor Key Specifications
|Fuel Tank capacity||25 liter|
|Gearbox||2 forward / 2 reverse|
|Clutch||Live Independent. Wet Hydraulic Clutch|
|Pump output||23.5 L/min, 6.2gpm|
|Steering||Hydrostatic Power Steering|
|Front – Truf/Bar/Industrial||18.5×8.5-10/NA /18 x8.5-10|
|Rear – Truf/Bar/Industrial||26×12-12 / NA / 26×12-12|
|Charging Capacity||40 amps|
|Engine Shut-off||Electric key Shut-off|
|Indicator lights||A standard, dash-mounted switch|
|Lights||Two halogen Headlights, rear work light optional|
|Gauges||Engine temperature, fuel tank, digital tachometer, digital rpm, hour meter|
|Length with 3-point hitch||95.5in. (2425mm)|
|Width (w/ turf tire)||44.5in. (1130mm)|
|Height with ROPS||87.2in. (2215mm)|
|Ground clearance (front axle)||8.7in. (220mm)|
|Tread – Front||36.6in. (930mm)|
|Tread – Rear||32.2in. (820mm)|
|Turning radius (w/o brake)||7.5ft. (2.3m)|
|Tractor weight||1587lbs. (720kg)|
Kubota BX25D Loader Specifications
|Max. Lift height (to bucket pivot pin)||71.3in. (1810mm)|
|Dumping clearance||52.4in. (1330mm)|
|Dumping reach-at max. Lift height||26.2in. (665mm)|
|Maximum dump angle||45deg.|
|Reach with a bucket on the ground||54.7in. (1390mm)|
|Lift capacity (500mm fwd, max. height)||518lbs. (235kg)|
|Lift capacity (pivot pin, max. height)||745lbs. (338kg)|
|Breakout force (500mm fwd)||992lbs. (4410kg)|
|Raising time / lowering time (w/o load)||3.5/2.4 second|
|Bucket rollback time/dumping time||2.4/1.7 second|
Kubota BX25D Backhoe Specifications
|Bucket cylinder digging force||1936lbs. (8610N)|
|Dipperstick cylinder digging force||1171lbs. (5209N)|
|Boom swing mechanism||One Cylinder|
|Shipping weight (with 12″ bucket)||617lbs. (280N)|
|Transport height||67.7in. (1719mm)|
|Loading height||5ft. (1533mm)|
|Swing pivot to the rear axle centerline||28.6in. (726mm)|
|Reach from the swing pivot||8`7” ft. (2612mm)|
Kubota BX25D Sub-Compact Tractor Review Video
Kubota Bx25d Attachments
- Loader: A front loader with a bucket designed to dig and carry dirt, rocks, and other materials.
- Backhoe: A backhoe attachment that is perfect for digging trenches, ditches, and other excavation tasks.
- Mower Deck: A mid-mount mower deck designed to mow large swathes of grass for commercial turf management.
- Snow Blower: A snow blower attachment that connects to the tractor’s PTO shaft and helps with snow removal during winter plowing.
- Box Blade: A box blade attachment that is ideal for grading, leveling, and moving loose materials like soil and gravel.
- Rotary Cutter: A rotary cutter capable of cutting through thick brush and overgrown grass.
- Tiller: A tiller attachment with a heavy-duty rotor that digs deep and fluffs the soil ready for planting.
- Pallet Forks: A beneficial attachment that can be fixed onto the loader arms to aid in the lifting and moving of heavy equipment or materials, including pallets or bales of hay.
- Post-Hole Digger: A post-hole digger attachment that assists in digging out holes and trenches for fence-building or sign setup.
- Grapple: A front loader attachment that grips, secures and lifts heavy objects without causing damages or changes.
I think it should be enough information about the Kubota BX25D Sub Compact Tractor, I hope that all kinds of information are helpful to you, but if you have any questions about this post then please comment for us, and we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank’s. Visit our Website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com for additional Details.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]