The Takeuchi TB290 features a variety of features that increase efficiency and productivity. The machine’s multi-functionality is enhanced by its closed-center, load-sensing hydraulic system.
It also has multiple attachment presets, as well as the ability to adjust auxiliary flow rates via the cab.
The engine hood and side covers open high above the ground for unparalleled serviceability and access.
Also, check Here
- jcb 3dx price 2021
- kubota bx2370 specs
- yanmar tractors prices
- small tractor price
- tata ace mega xl price 2022
Takeuchi TB290 Overview
Takeuchi TB290 Price
- TAKEUCHI TB290: USD $57,900
Takeuchi TB290 Features
- Mid-Size Design
- Ease of Maintenance
- Function and Efficiency
- Takeuchi Fleet Management
- Increased Protection
- Operator Focused
- Peace of Mind
- Mid-Size Design
Takeuchi TB290 Specification
|Operating Weight – Cab (Rubber)||18,630 lb||(8,450 kg)|
|Operating Weight – Cab (Steel)||19,145 lb||(8,685 kg)|
|Max Bucket Breakout Force||16,565 lb||(7,514 kg)|
|Max Arm Digging Force||8,161 lb||(3,702 kg)|
|Arm Length||7 ft 0.0 in||(2,130 mm)|
|Slew Speed||10.3 rpm|
|Traction Force||19,780 lb||(8,972 kg)|
|Ground Pressure – Cab (Rubber)||5.5 psi||(37.9 kPa)|
|Ground Pressure – Cab (Steel)||4.8 psi||(33.1 kPa)|
|Travel Speed – Low Range||1.6 mph||(2.6 km / hr)|
|Travel Speed – High Range||3.1 mph||(5.0 km / hr)|
|Total Hydraulic Flow||62.5 gpm||(236.6 L / min)|
|Auxiliary Flow – Primary Circuit||26.4 gpm||(100.0 L / min)|
|Auxiliary Flow – Secondary Circuit||14.5 gpm||(55.0 L / min)|
|Hydraulic System Pressure||3,990 psi||(27.5 MPa)|
|Make / Model||Yanmar / 4TNV98CT|
|Displacement||202 cu in||(3.3 L)|
|Horsepower @ 2,000 rpm||69.2 hp||(51.6 kW )|
|Maximum Torque @ 1,300 rpm||227.2 ft-lb||(308 Nm)|
|Engine Lubrication||10.8 qt||(10.2 L)|
|Cooling System||14.8 qt||(14.0 L)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||33.8 gal||(128.0 L)|
|Fuel Consumption (65% of Full Load)||2.4 gal / hr||(9.1 L / hr)|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity||19.3 gal||(73.0 L)|
|Hydraulic System Capacity||37.0 gal||(140.0 L)|
|Maximum Reach||24 ft 5.0 in||(7,435 mm)|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||23 ft 11.2 in||(7,290 mm)|
|Maximum Digging Depth||15 ft 0.0 in||(4,580 mm)|
|Maximum Vertical Digging Depth||12 ft 6.4 in||(3,820 mm)|
|Maximum Dig Height||23 ft 11.1 in||(7,290 mm)|
|Maximum Dumping Height||17 ft 3.0 in||(5,260 mm)|
|Front Swing Radius||8 ft 2.0 in||(2,495 mm)|
|Front Swing Radius with Boom Offset||6 ft 8.0 in||(2,030 mm)|
|Tail Swing (Slew) Radius||5 ft 5.0 in||(1,650 mm)|
|Transport Length||21 ft 10.0 in||(6,660 mm)|
|Transport Height||8 ft 5.0 in||(2,565 mm)|
|Ground Clearance||1 ft 3.0 in||(385 mm)|
|Undercarriage Length||9 ft 4.0||(2,855 mm)|
|Track Width (Rubber)||17.7 in||(450 mm)|
|Undercarriage Width||7 ft 3.0 in||(2,210 mm)|
TB290 Operating Weight – Cab (Rubber) is 18,630 lb
Takeuchi TB290 Fuel Capacity
Takeuchi TB290 Fuel Tank Capacity is 33.8 gal
Takeuchi tb290 lifting capacity
Takeuchi tb290 lifting capacity is 6,728 lbs
Takeuchi tb290 Width
Takeuchi tb290 width is 2300
Takeuchi TB290 Hydraulic Oil
When addressing the hydraulic oil needs of a Takeuchi TB290 excavator, you have a selection of alternatives to consider. Here are some suggestions:
- Kroon-Oil: As per their official website, Kroon-Oil extends expert guidance regarding optimal oil choices for Takeuchi TB290 excavators equipped with the Isuzu 4JJ1T engine. They furnish recommendations encompassing engine oil, gearbox oil (transaxle), and hydraulic oil.
- EPD Parts: EPD Parts introduces Liquimatic HV 46 Hydraulic Oil, specially formulated for application across a broad spectrum of hydraulic systems, including Takeuchi excavators such as the TB290.This hydraulic oil, derived from minerals, guarantees seamless operational performance.
- Midlands Lubricants: Midlands Lubricants supplies an array of oils suited for Takeuchi excavators, including the TB290 model. This encompasses hydraulic 46 oil, 15w/40 engine oil, 10w/30 engine oil, and 80w/90 gearbox oil.
Takeuchi TB290 Track Adjustment
When considering the task of adjusting the tracks on a Takeuchi TB290 excavator, there are various resources at your disposal to assist you throughout the process. Below are some valuable suggestions:
- Automated Track Adjustment: The TB290 is equipped with an automated track adjustment feature, meaning the machine will autonomously regulate track tension as required. This innovation is intended to minimize downtime and enhance operational efficiency.
- Hands-Free Tension Control: Should manual track tension adjustments be necessary, there exist resources to guide you through the procedure. As an illustration, there is a YouTube video tutorial illustrating the proper steps for adjusting track tension on a Takeuchi excavator.
- Guidelines from the Manufacturer: Takeuchi furnishes comprehensive instructions for accurately adjusting track tension on your CTL (compact track loader). These guidelines encompass steps such as removing the access plate on the track frame and utilizing a grease gun to inject grease into the tensioning mechanism.
- Virtual Discussion Platforms: Digital platforms like Heavy Equipment Forums offer a platform for equipment proprietors and operators to seek advice and exchange insights. For instance, a forum thread delves into the self-adjusting track function on the TB-285, potentially beneficial to TB290 owners as well.
- Optimal Track Selection: Ensuring your excavator is outfitted with suitable tracks holds importance. National 1 Tracks supplies rubber tracks tailored to fit the Takeuchi TB290, contributing to seamless equipment performance.
- Hydraulic Fluid Replacement: Upholding regular maintenance for your excavator is vital for sustaining peak performance. A YouTube video guide details the process of changing hydraulic oil in a Takeuchi excavator, which may prove advantageous for TB290 owners.
Takeuchi TB290 Problems
1. Hydraulic Fluid Leaks: Issue: Noticing hydraulic fluid leaks beneath the excavator.
Solution: Identify the leak’s source by examining hoses, connections, and seals. Replace any damaged parts and tighten connections. Conduct routine leak checks while the machine is in use.
2. Sluggish or Weak Arm Movement: Issue: Experiencing slow or underpowered arm movement in the excavator.
Solution: Verify hydraulic fluid levels to ensure they’re within recommended levels. Inspect filters, and clean or swap them out if clogged. If the problem persists, enlist a technician to evaluate the hydraulic pump’s efficiency.
3. Unusual Noises: Issue: Unfamiliar sounds like grinding or whining during operation.
Solution: Probe the noise origin by examining mobile parts, such as gears and bearings. Lubricate components as required. If the noise persists, consult a professional to identify potential mechanical glitches.
4. Overheating Hydraulic System: Issue: The hydraulic system overheats while operating.
Solution: Confirm hydraulic fluid levels and replenish as needed. Replace contaminated hydraulic fluid. Ensure the cooling system parts (radiator, cooling fan) are clean and operational. Limit prolonged heavy usage and allow intervals for the system to cool.
5. Track Problems: Issue: Tracks not functioning properly or misaligned.
Solution: Scrutinize tracks for damage, tension, and alignment. Adjust tension based on manufacturer instructions. Replace impaired parts. Regular maintenance can avert track-related complications.
6. Electrical Malfunctions: Issue: Electrical components malfunction or fail to function.
Solution: Check for damaged fuses, wiring, and connections. Refer to the equipment manual for troubleshooting steps. Seek assistance from a qualified electrician if necessary.
7. Bucket Drift: Issue: The bucket drifts or moves when not in use.
Solution: Inspect the control valve to ensure it’s not stuck. Check hydraulic cylinders and seals for leaks or issues. If the problem persists, consult a technician to recalibrate the control valve or address cylinder concerns.
8. Excessive Vibration: Issue: Excessive vibration during operation.
Solution: Examine undercarriage, tracks, and components for damage or misalignment. Balance tracks and inspect for worn components. Rectify issues to reduce vibration.
9. Engine Starting Issues: Issue: Difficulty starting the engine or failure to start.
Solution: Check battery charge and connections. Ensure the fuel system is primed and unobstructed. Consult a mechanic to diagnose potential engine-related problems if the issue persists.
10. Unresponsive Controls: Issue: Controls not responding as expected.
Solution: Inspect control mechanisms for damage or wear. Check for loose connections. Calibrate controls if necessary. For persistent problems, consult a professional to address control system malfunctions.
Perform regular maintenance, adhere to operational guidelines, and promptly address issues to maintain your Takeuchi TB290 excavator’s optimal working condition. For complex or ongoing problems, seek assistance from trained technicians or authorized service centers.
Takeuchi TB290 Review
That was all about the Takeuchi TB290 Price, Specs, Review, and Key Features, But if you have any queries regarding this post, then please Comment below in the comment Box, We will Solve your Problem as soon as possible. Thanks for Visiting our Site.
Visit our Website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com for Additional Details.
Takeuchi TB290 FAQ
The Takeuchi TB290 is a compact excavator designed for use in construction, landscaping, and other industries. It is known for its spacious cab and a wide array of features that maximize efficiency and productivity.
The TB290 has an operating weight of 19,145 lbs (8,685 kg), a max bucket breakout force of 16,565 lbs (7,514 kg), and a max arm digging force of 8,161 lbs (3,702 kg).
Yes, the TB290 has a self-adjusting track feature that automatically adjusts the track tension as needed.
The TB290 has a closed center, load sensing hydraulic system.
The TB290 has an engine power of 69.2 hp.
The operator manual recommends operating with a load of about 80% the maximum load.
The operator manual recommends sufficiently warming up the engine and hydraulic oil before operation.
The operator manual recommends operating with a load of about 80% the maximum load.
The operator manual provides a detailed maintenance schedule for the TB290, including recommended service intervals for engine oil, hydraulic oil, filters, and more.
The warranty on the TB290 may vary depending on the dealer and location. It’s important to consult with the dealer for specific warranty information.
There are a variety of attachments available for the TB290, including buckets, augers, hammers, and more. It’s important to consult with the dealer for specific attachment options.
The fuel capacity of the TB290 is not listed in the provided search results.
The maximum reach of the TB290 is not listed in the provided search results.
The maximum digging depth of the TB290 is not listed in the provided search results.
I am Dipak Salvi. I’ve been a blogger since 2010, and I love to write. I really like to write about cars, technology, and money. I also write about fitness and health. I run a lot of blogs, such as https://commercialvehicleinfo.com. You can contact me at [email protected]