John Deere D125 Lawn Mower Tractor Price, Specification, Review, Features
Hi Friends and Gardener Lovers, are you looking to buy John Deere D125 Lawn Mower Tractor but are still confused and don’t have detailed information like its Price, Specification, Features, Engine Details, etc John Deere D125 Tractor, then don’t worry guys, now you don’t have to bother about it anymore.
Actually guys right now you are on the correct website, yes guys today we are going to share John Deere D125 Lawn Mower Tractor Information like its Engine Details, Specification, Features, and other information in detail.
You don’t have to go anywhere else. Guys all the information given in this article are Reliable and you can put your trust in it. Check it yourself guys. Now without wasting time anymore, let’s move on to the Post.
You May Also Check Here
- Jcb 4dx price in india 2021
- Kubota bx2370
- Bajaj re auto rickshaw compact 4s on road price
- Jcb price in india 2020
- Bobcat t750 specs
John Deere D125 Lawn Mower Tractor Features
- One of the best features of the John Deere D125 Tractor is that its engine is made up of V- Twin Design by the John Deere engine company.
- The V-Twin Design engine of the D125 tractor contains 20 Horse Power which provides maximum protection with a full lubrication system.
- It contains Hydro-static Transmission which gives an infinite choice of ground speed.
- The Edge Cutting System gives excellent and superior performance.
- The rolled outer edge of the Deck provides protection and gives extra strength.
- It contains dual-stage E-coat and powder-paint coatings which give protection against rust.
- The frame is made up of full-length welded steel which gives us Reliability.
- It has 42 inches Dual Blade cutting edge.
- It is designed for comfortable operation.
- John Deere D125 Lawn Mower Tractor weight is 438 lbs.
- It is easy to Drive and smoother in operation.
- It contains convenient Cruise Control.
- It is easy to start as its ignition is given on the dash.
- High back seat with a choice of bagging, mulching, and side discharge.
- It contains the Rear Wheel Drive option.
- It contains the option of Reverse Mowing.
John Deere D125 Price in the USA
The price of a John Deere D125 Lawn Mower Tractor is $ 1799.00 US dollar which is reasonable and affordable.
John Deere D125 Price used is USD $325.00
John Deere D125 For Sale
- On Facebook Marketplace in Pennsylvania, this 2017 John Deere D125 Lawn Tractor with 42″ Deck and 20 Horsepower Engine can be purchased for only $1250. It has 80 hours on it and is in good condition.
- Tractor Zoom currently offers this 2015 John Deere D125 Lawn Tractor with 42″ Deck and 20 Horsepower Engine for $1,500. This tractor has 100 hours on it and is in great condition.
- Machinery Pete currently offers this 2014 John Deere D125 Lawn Tractor equipped with 42″ Deck and 20 Horsepower Engine for $1,750. This tractor has 150 hours on it and is in great condition.
- John Deere D125 lawn tractors range in price depending on year, condition and location. An average used D125 costs anywhere from $1,000 to $2,000 in price.
If you’re searching for an economical yet reliable lawn tractor, John Deere D125 could be an ideal solution. These tractors are known for their durability and user-friendliness; furthermore they come equipped with features that make them suitable for large lawns like 42″ deck size, 20 horsepower engine power output and hydrostatic transmission transmissions.
If you are interested in buying a John Deere D125 lawn tractor, I advise conducting online research for the best deal. In addition, you could contact local dealers to see if any used D125s are currently in their inventory.
John Deere D125 Lawn Mower Key Facts
- Engine Output: 14.9 kW; 20.0 HP
- weight: 438 lbs 198 kg
- Horsepower: 20 hp
- fuel Tank capacity: gal (L), 2.4 (9.1)
- length: 42-inch
- oil capacity: 1.9 L (2.01 US. qt, 1.67 Imp
- Operating Weight: 438 lbs
John Deere D125 Tractor Specifications
Check out here all the Key Specifications of the John Deere D125 Lawn Mower Tractor like Engine details, Transmission, Fuel capacity, Dimensions, Mower deck, Steering, etc, and all other additional information below.
|Engine Power||20 hp (14.9 kW)|
|Oil Drain||No tool available|
|Method of Cooling||Air|
|Displacement||40 cu in. (656 cm)|
|Engine Type||Oil filter, Overhead valve, Full-pressure lube|
|Cylinder Type||V-Twin Cylinder|
|Speed control/Choke||One level|
|Engine Brand||John Deere Company|
Fuel System of D125 Tractor
|Fuel Delivery||Carburettor and Plus pump|
|Fuel Gauge||Mechanical and it is viewable from the seat|
|Location of Fuel Tank||Rear|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.4 Gallons (9.1 litres)|
|Fuel Fill Opening||It is in the centre 2 inches, 5.1 cm|
|Transmission Type||Hydro-static Transmission with 2-wheel drive|
|Control Type||Hydro-static two-pedal foot controlled|
|Cruise Control||Standard Cruise Control|
|Oil Cooler||Fins and Fan on Trans-axle|
|Oil Filter||Yes, the Internal oil filter is available|
|Differential Lock System||Not available|
D125 Lawn Mower Top Speed
|Forward Speed||0 to 5.5 mph (0 to 8.9 km/h)|
|Reverse Speed||0 to 3.2 mph (0 to 5.1 km/h)|
Electrical System Details
|Battery||12 Volt (195 CCA)|
|Charging System||Regulated 9 amp charging system|
|Engine Starter||Bendix type engine starter|
|Headlights||Two standard headlights made from incandescent|
|Hour-meter||Yes, available with service reminder|
|Backup lights||Not available|
|Reflector or Taillights||Not available|
|Rear work lights||Not available|
|12-V outlets||Not available|
|Frame||It is made up of full length welded steel|
|Weight bracket||Optional rear|
|Receiver hitch||Not available|
|Front axle||Cast iron front axle, front wheels ball bearings|
|Spindle bushings||Not available|
|Hood materials||JD Loy, UV resistance|
|Fender deck material||Stamped steel material|
|Floor mats||Yes available|
|Storage||Storage tray with cover|
|Service interval decal||Yes available|
|Fender handles and grip||Not available|
|Cup holder||Yes available|
|Equipment mounting||Cargo mount system|
|Type||Sector and pinion with single drag link and tie rod|
|All-wheel steer||Not available in this model|
|Turning radius||18 inches (45.7 cm)|
|Uncut circle radius||25 inches (63.5 cm)|
|Steering wheel||It is standard, Its diameter is 12 inches (30.5 cm)|
|Tilt steering wheel||It is not available|
|Type||Lever on fender deck|
|Preset cut height||Not available|
|Cut height increments||0.25 inches (0.64 cm)|
|Mower cut height||It has 13 positions, 1-4 inches (2.5 to 10.2 cm)|
|Construction||It is made up of stamped steel deck shell|
|Cutting width||42 inches (107 cm)|
|Mower deck material||It is made up of steel, 13 gauge 0.090 inches (2.3 mm)|
|Mower wash port||Yes available|
|Mower drive system||It is a manual PTO|
|Mower wheels||It has two mower wheels|
|Mower wheel adjustment||One bolt|
|Mower level adjustment||Easy level deck|
Mower Attach ability
|Type||Slide under the tractor|
|Drive System||It is a single belt|
|Front drafts arm||One spring clip|
|Rear drafts arm||It is two pins and a spring clip|
|Mower wheel rotate||This facility is not available|
|Seat type||Single or One-piece|
|Armrests||This facility is not available|
|Seat back height||15 inches (38.1 cm)|
|Seat suspension||Tilt, two coil springs|
|Fore-aft adjustment||While seated 5.5 inches (14 cm)|
|Back up protection||Reverse implement option (RIO)|
|Safety video||Yes it is available|
|Meets ANSI Standard||Yes it meets|
|Meets OPEI Standard||Yes it meets|
|Height||44.5 inches (113 cm)|
|Overall length||68.8 inches (174.8 cm)|
|Wheelbase||48.9 inches (124.2 cm)|
|Weight||Mower without fuel, 438 lbs (199 kg)|
|Width with Mower||54.9 inches (139 cm)|
|Width with mower (deflector raised for storage)||44.8 inches (114 cm)|
|Mowers||It is made up of Standard Quality, 42 inches (107 cm)|
|Rear bagger||2 bags, 6.5 bu 229 L|
|Mulching System||Mulch cover or High-performance plug|
|Front Blade||46 inches (116.8 cm)|
|Snow Blower||Two-stage, 44 inches (111.8 cm)|
|Spreader||Two behind only, 125 lb (57.7 kg)|
|Front bumper||The front bumper is two-bar styled|
|Weather protection||Snow cab|
|Bucket holder||Yes, single bucket|
|Grass striping||Lawn striping kit|
|Sprayer||Two behind only, 15 U.S. gal. 56.8 L
Two behind only, 25 U.S. gal. 94.6 L
John Deere D125 Lawn Tractor – Reviews
If you want to make an investment in John Deere D125 Lawn Mower then go ahead, you are not going to regret it.
Its engine is made up of a V-Twin Design by John Deere company which helps in generating or pumping power up to 20 hp and thus helps in easy discharging, mulching, and bagging.
Its engine is with its full pressure lubrication. The cast iron sleeves of the john deere d125 review ensure that the engine will last for a long time even after tough and regular usage.
Most importantly, this John Deere D125 gives a feature of cruise control to its rider, which helps in maintaining the speed of the tractor without putting stress on the accelerator foot.
The Deck Wash feature of John Deere D125 will keep the cutting deck clean and safe as it will avoid or stop the building up of debris on the blade. Thus it will give a clean cut.
This tractor has a hydro-static transmission in its engine which gives its rider the choice of infinite speed. This tractor can move forward at speeds up to 5.5 mph and in reverse at speeds up to 3.2 mph.
This tractor has an electronic ignition system located on the dash of the tractor which will give easiness to its rider to start the tractor easily.
Its maintenance cost is also low. The John Deere D125 tractor is excellent, reliable, and dependable. All in one it is the best-performing tractor and the best in its class.
John Deere D125 Battery
Here are a few options for purchasing a replacement battery for a John Deere D125 riding mower, according to search results:
- Walmart currently provides a 12V 35Ah SLA Battery Replacement for John Deere 455 Lawn and Garden that may work with the D125.
- GreenPartStore offers a John Deere Battery Terminal Cleaning Cutting Tool which may come in handy when maintaining batteries.
- Amazon currently sells an AGM battery from Caltric that is designed for use with the D125.
When purchasing a battery for the D125 model, it is essential that it is compatible. Furthermore, we advise following manufacturer instructions for installation and maintenance to ensure optimal performance.
John Deere D125 Oil Change
Here are the steps for how to change the oil on a John Deere D125 riding mower, according to search results:
- Assemble all necessary supplies. These include oil, an oil filter and wrench combination, as well as an oil pan for collecting old oil.
- Start the engine of the mower for several minutes to warm it up and increase oil flow when draining. This will enable more effective oil drainage.
- Locate the oil drain valve at the base of your engine. Place an oil pan beneath this valve so as to capture any old oil that drains away.
- Open the drain valve to allow old oil to fully drain into a pan before closing it again. Once complete, close and lock it.
- Locate and remove the oil filter using the wrench provided, making sure that an oil pan is underneath to catch any spilled-over oil.
- Install the new oil filter by hand, taking care not to overtighten it – referring to manufacturer’s instructions for proper torque settings.
- Refill the engine with the recommended amount and type of oil as per its owner’s manual. Checking for specific information regarding oil capacity and type may also be useful.
- Start up the engine and let it run for several minutes before checking oil levels and adding additional as necessary.
- Properly dispose of old oil and filters. Many auto parts stores and service stations accept used oil for recycling purposes.
John Deere D125 riding mower owners should follow their manufacturer’s suggested maintenance schedule to extend its longevity and ensure optimal performance of their machine. Following their maintenance recommendations is key to ensure long term reliability and optimal performance of this lawn care machine.
John Deere D125 Parts
- Engine: As the heart of any lawn tractor, its engine should always remain in good condition. Common engine components that may need replacement include spark plugs, air filters and fuel filters.
- Mower Deck: As the mower deck is responsible for cutting grass, its condition must remain sharp and clean to remain effective in its job. Common replacement components for mower decks may include blades, bearings and deck belts.
- Transmission: Your transmission is responsible for transmitting power from the engine to your wheels, so keeping it lubricated is of great importance. Common transmission parts that may need replacement include drive belts, gear boxes and axles.
- Tires: Tires play an essential role in providing traction and stabilizing a lawn tractor, so keeping them properly inflated and in good condition is crucial to their effectiveness. Parts such as tires, tubes, and valve stems that may need replacement include tires themselves as well as tubes and valve stems.
John Deere D125 parts can be obtained from various sources, such as authorized John Deere dealers, online retailers and independent lawnmower repair shops. When selecting parts to purchase it is vitally important that they are genuine John Deere parts as this will guarantee high-quality components which fit seamlessly with your lawn tractor.
If you feel uncertain of replacing parts on your own, if necessary. an expert John Deere mechanic will be able to diagnose any problems and replace the necessary parts.
john deere d125 accessories
- Mulching kit: With this kit, you will be able to mulch your grass clippings, helping fertilize your lawn while simultaneously enriching it with vitality.
- Bagging kit: With this kit, it is possible to easily bag grass clippings from your yard. Ideal if there are lots of leaves and debris present.
- Snow thrower: Use this attachment on your lawn tractor to clear snow away from driveways and pathways quickly and efficiently.
- Versatile Hitch: With this hitch attached to your lawn tractor, you have the capability of attaching various attachments – such as carts, ploughs or sprayers – in a flexible fashion.
These accessories can make the John Deere D125 lawn tractor more versatile and useful, offering greater functionality for more effective lawn mowing and maintenance.
John Deere D125 Blades
Here are a few options for purchasing blades for a John Deere D125 riding mower based on search results: Home Depot offers free shipping on qualifying John Deere D125 blades.
- GreenPartStore carries a selection of 42-inch mower deck parts for the D125 mower, such as blades.
- Amazon sells the John Deere Original Equipment Mower Blade Kit that fits the D125 as well as GX22151 lawnmower blades that can be used with it.
- John Deere offers information and parts diagrams for their D125 model mower, including 3n1 Standard Individual Mower Blades.
When purchasing blades for the D125 model, it is vitally important that they are compatible. Furthermore, following the manufacturer’s installation and maintenance instructions to ensure optimal performance.
John Deere D125 Belt Replacement
Here are the steps for installing a replacement belt on a John Deere D125 riding mower, according to online search results:
- First, obtain a replacement belt. Amazon or Home Depot have options available that offer them.
- Once this step is completed, disconnect and remove the mower deck by lowering it to its lowest position, unclipping its retaining pins and disconnecting from it.
- Locate the belt to be replaced. A mower has two belts: the traction drive belt and the mower deck belt.
- Remove an old belt by loosening its tensioner pulley and sliding it off of its pulley system.
- Install a new belt by following the same steps used to unwind its predecessor. Route the belt around each pulley, tightening the tensioner pulley until your belt is correctly tensioned.
- Reconnect the mower deck to its base using the retaining pins, and secure it against accidental detachments with clips or bolts as necessary.
- Test the mower to verify that its new belt is functioning appropriately.
OK, guys, I think the John Deere D125 is affordable for all from small gardener lovers to large farmers because the price of the tractor is reasonable. It is especially good for the farmer who has landed from 1/5 to 2 acres and the most important is, that this tractor is reliable as it belongs to the brand John Deere.
OK, guys, this was all about the John Deere D125 Lawn Mower Tractor, I hope this article will be helpful to all those people who want to buy John Deere D125 Lawn Mower Tractor.
I hope you all like this article please also share it with your friends and also comment on us if you have any problems or suggestions regarding this article.
For more details visit the commercialvehicleinfo.com
John Deere D125 Lawn Mower FAQ
John Deere D125 Length is 68.75 inches174 cm, Height is 44.5 inches113 cm, and Weight is 438 lbs 198 kg.
John Deere D125 Mower deck material is 13 gauge 0.090 inches (2.3 mm)
John Deere D125 Oil capacity is 1.9 qts 1.8 L
10W-30 oil is preferred by John Deere
The John Deere D125 Lawn Mower is a riding lawn mower designed for residential use.
The John Deere D125 Lawn Mower features a 42-inch cutting deck, a 20HP engine, and the ability to side discharge, bag, or mulch grass clippings.
John Deere D125 Lawn Mowers can be purchased from authorized dealerships, home improvement stores, or online retailers.
John Deere D125 Lawn Mower prices may differ depending on their dealer, location and other considerations.
If you experience issues with your John Deere D125 Lawn Mower, contact your dealer or an experienced technician as soon as possible for assistance.
There have been some customer complaints about the John Deere D125 Lawn Mower, including starting problems.
Additional attachments and implements compatible with the John Deere D125 Lawn Mower may vary depending on the model and dealer.
Yes, you can find owner information and service information for the John Deere D125 Lawn Mower on the manufacturer’s website.